What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ebolavirus is classified as a biosafety level 4 agent, as well as a Category A bioterrorism agent by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It has the potential to be weaponized for use in biological warfare,[136][137] and was investigated by the Biopreparat for such use, but might be difficult to prepare as a weapon of mass destruction because the virus becomes ineffective quickly in open air.[138]

Wikipedia.

makes some mother fucking connections people.

bobblehead

Veteran
Ebolavirus is classified as a biosafety level 4 agent, as well as a Category A bioterrorism agent by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It has the potential to be weaponized for use in biological warfare,[136][137] and was investigated by the Biopreparat for such use, but might be difficult to prepare as a weapon of mass destruction because the virus becomes ineffective quickly in open air.[138]

Wikipedia.

makes some mother fucking connections people.

Lol stick to soil homie. There have been Ebola outbreaks before. It's due to poor infection control practices in west Africa related to the cultural practices of washing the dead. Like your quote says, the virus doesn't live long outside a host. We will have more cases of Ebola in the US, of that I'm certain. It's not going to reach pandemic status unless it goes airborne.

Remember all the hype around H1N1?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol stick to soil homie. There have been Ebola outbreaks before. It's due to poor infection control practices in west Africa related to the cultural practices of washing the dead. Like your quote says, the virus doesn't live long outside a host. We will have more cases of Ebola in the US, of that I'm certain. It's not going to reach epidemic or pandemic status unless it goes airborne.

Hell yeah, Soil is the key to life on this planet, fools don't even know!

and thats wut im saying!

Im just against the deceitful lies used to invoke fear within the general public overall causing distraction and confusion.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
H1N1 bird flu? if so I was ganna bring that up next lol swear to god, cause that shit sounded like the apocalypse and ended up being bullshit.

How long do you guys flower out your GSC for?

The 1 I got going is on day 60 and I swear its ready, but im not sure if for instance its like the glue where if you run it a few more days like 5-7 more days it'll be better.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pineapple Haze

Pineapple Haze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

3 more days Lemon Haze you fucking weirdo
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck

i hit b for ez title and blackwater og comes up HAHA

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The chem sis x nev haze #1 i culled yesterday
picture.php

sugar cane train joint
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Neville Haze

Chem Sis x Neville Haze

#1 is a good plant that needs more back crossing to improve structure, reduce stretch and lower flowering time.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Burning Desire on day 36 doing way better than the first one.
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gsc forum cut day 60 - shes ready, ganna let her dry up and take her down tomorrow.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That flamethrower OG
picture.php

bottom
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its funny how people hate on this closet... I mean after all thats all it is...

Its funny how people hate on this closet... I mean after all thats all it is...

My bad i made it look good.
picture.php

Right tray = pure flushers
picture.php

left tray - glue in front dwarfing everything.
picture.php

Its finally ez to water again
picture.php

except this salt build up... need help with this. I don't like it
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyways who the fuck, gives a fuck as my dad always used to say

anyways who the fuck, gives a fuck as my dad always used to say

Saved the best for last.

This plant is like a stallion

GG#4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4

GG#4

Really appreciate the advise on caging her, i couldn't imagine growing this plant with out it. Screen should be easier.

picture.php
picture.php

lol the whole middle is collapsed on itself and theres buds pointing to the floor
picture.php

Shes photogenic but I wasn't in the mood to sit there and take precision pictures for whiteberries haha
picture.php
picture.php

Thats all I got guys. Oh glues on day 53. Plan on taking her 70 but its ganna be hard knowing shes ready at 63 and 65 is another prime day... lol or day 68... FUCKKKKK

The NTOG came out so good I don't think ima drop it, I got hte OG flavors to come out with some real nice density compared to most other rounds, and shes stickier than ever before. Used to have that hashy feel to the buds but now their gooie stickie. Until I get a real nice heavy fuelly OG Ima keep her but shes on the sweet side and im fer sure over sweet smokes.

I'm getting better at this weed growing thing.

Tent shows up tmrw

bobblehead

Veteran
H1N1 is swine flu. I was in South America about ready to come home when it started to spread. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd get a flight.

I took gsc 9 weeks. It looks done around 8. I've only grown it once, so I don't have much more to add.

Nice pic drop. Pretty sure there's only 1 guy talking shit about your closet, and he's gone for now. Nobody is exchanging pm's about your closet... I mean seriously. ..

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was like the Hiroshima of a pic bomb bro....fuckin' DEEE-CENT :tiphat:

:D i didn't take time on the pics, i just went at it. figured it was something to do while I studied these fucking powerpoints.. uploading is boring

H1N1 is swine flu. I was in South America about ready to come home when it started to spread. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd get a flight.

I took gsc 9 weeks. It looks done around 8. I've only grown it once, so I don't have much more to add.

Nice pic drop. Pretty sure there's only 1 guy talking shit about your closet, and he's gone for now. Nobody is exchanging pm's about your closet... I mean seriously. ..

Ahhhh.... sounded like a heated moment.

I'm chopping her tonight 61 days. Shes been ready.

Thanks and I know was being a prick yesterday :D

thanks for stopping by bobble and dealing with my stupid ass.

hows your medical career change thing going? got anything growing in your casa yet?

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts