What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PICTURE MOTIVATION PLEASE

PICTURE MOTIVATION PLEASE

These Macro Loupe Shots are PISSING ME OFF! Shits hard without proper equipment like lights and lenses and man :shucks:

I need some support, im so over it, i can't get one good one in, like Uncfishstick or any of you other bastids taking such nice pictures... lol

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Indeed.:tiphat: Did you get Flamethrower beans or a cut? Stumbled across an AlienOG*AlienBubba that looks like I gotta buy that shizzle.

Nice@GSC and the Glue. I should have the Glue soon. Stork's bringing me some Gorilla Bubble, should be in soon. :biggrin: Cant wait to see what gems await me in there.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wud up icmag fuckers

wud up icmag fuckers

this are spicing up here.

[YOUTUBEIF]hyLxjOUCa4Y[/YOUTUBEIF]

the Night Terror OG I harvested the other day
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NTOG roots, shes in bloom ^_^
picture.php
picture.php

Dry bud shot "scene" lol

picture.php

Canna Strips i got from teh cannabis cup this year, good for 3 years, ima eat them sooner or later

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a fujifilm finepix s4500

I forgot the mention that the Chem Sis x Neville Haze girls are all in flower!

#1/#2/#3 all same day, same pot, #1 less veg time

Also threw in another burning Desire and Night terror OG.

might drop both those strains.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

thats all I got for now.

Everyone wants the glue, its crazy.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Are you setting the Scene Position (SP) to Flower when you try closeups? Might be a flower icon. Looks like a fine camera, shouldn't need the loupe.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Damn bro, lookin goooood! You said herm and I thought - seriously? Fuckin pulling our legs.

Try your cam in reg mode and macro mode. Put the loupe right against the lense. The loupe should almost be touching the bud.
Ive been taking all mine with the cell - 1 hand operation. Niccce!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flower room's bangin btw :good: The Burning Desire = the Flamethrower?

No both different strains from friends.

Thinking of dropping the Burning Desire, but she has two more chances to live up to the flame thrower who clearly takes the win round 1.

camera is real good, its me hahahahaha!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro, lookin goooood! You said herm and I thought - seriously? Fuckin pulling our legs.

Try your cam in reg mode and macro mode. Put the loupe right against the lense. The loupe should almost be touching the bud.
Ive been taking all mine with the cell - 1 hand operation. Niccce!

haha Ya I was fucking around :tongue:

Okay cool, those are all "reg" mode.

I have about 6 different settings and a completely manual manual one, its kinda too much.

Cellphone just isn't my forte but I should try more, its just hard ot take pics cause the button on the screen is bullshit.

Anyways thanks man! :tiphat:

DrFever

Veteran
Dam really looking good in there i second the find the flower icon mode on your camera will do better

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx doc

I can take macro and then super macro shots, except no flash on supermacro and well idk i didn't think of it.

Custom mode lets me really tinker with the camera but tbh, im not going to sit here and fiddle with it and write down what I did to figure out how to take the best pictures.

Maybe on a rainy day.

Pineapple Haze flushed!

This month is going to be fun! the GG#4 is gong to be done on the 25th :D for 63 days exactly, might stag harvest and take some at 65

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBEIF]9s0ukQGLXQ4[/YOUTUBEIF]

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Lets see them 30x macros then, dunno why you even mention a loupe with that cam. I'm just trying to live vicariously through you bro I got a 3x optical zoom with a broken LCD. Try taking a picture with this sumbish:

1461716_f248.jpg
Kinda spot-on for how mine looks.

Latest posts

Latest posts