What's new

shroomys 2009/2010 australia

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
hey guys i have posted my stuff in other threads but im an aussie and proud of it so got to show my wares here as well :D

Attachments

• ak1.jpg
    ak1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 10
  • ak4.jpg
    ak4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 10
  • chemstar2.jpg
    chemstar2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 10
  • chemstar 1.jpg
    chemstar 1.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 10

shroomyshroom

Veteran
some more

Attachments

• chemstar 3.jpg
    chemstar 3.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 10
  • mystery 1.jpg
    mystery 1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 9
  • mystery 2.jpg
    mystery 2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 10

shroomyshroom

Veteran
thanx Squiggles and keke.nz

the strains pictured are :

auo AK47 x diesel ryder Bread by a personal mate of mine )
chemstar (Breeder BENJI)
mystery x ( a seed i found in a gram i found while walking in a park)

will be updating this thread as i start planting more seeds and clones in the up and coming weeks :D

shroomyshroom

Veteran
look nice man,what climate you in and what month did you plant out? you gonna reveg them through the summer??

mystery x will be reveged she only just started flowering she is gonna be a beast come harvest time :D

the chemstar ill cut down
and the auto ak47 x diesel will be done in a few weeks so she coming down as well...

the chem star was planted a few months ago tried to get a winter crop in..i might just make it :D

mystery x was planted a month ago

pinkskunk

fuck yeah she will,i rejuvied about 20 plants from last winter that i had in grow bags,transplanted them all into theyre own big holes and each 1 hit 10 feet minumum. though i did learn that you need to prune the bottoms and tie and stake them for suport in storms as i came out after a fairly decent storm and the rejuvs where flattened.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
thanx guys but these will more than likely be chopped as soon as they start reveging to make hash.... and then the real fun begins :D

cant wait in the last week i have received some very nice crosses from all my breeder friends :D

hey shroomy,you ever put any cuttings out for winter? like get em up a foot or so and then finish em out side?

Did that first time this winter - some were over 2 foot when they were put out. The beauty is they go to flower as soon as they are out, so you can start putting out from April onwards right up to (and depending upon your strain) to July - ready to finish by mid September, when we reach 12/12 hours light.

Some were in pots, others in the ground. Ones in the ground (surprise, surprise) did much better than the pots. Initially I was worried about the ground temps, but the weather was kind this year and not too many severe frosts.

Mind you, the ones in the pots weren't to be sniffed at either, but the ones in the ground have much better formation and yield.

So with an 8 week variety, I suppose early July is the latest you'd want to put out to get em finished in time...for around abouts SE Qld.

One thing I have noticed though is that these winter budz are a much different colour to their summer sisters...

thanx guys but these will more than likely be chopped as soon as they start reveging to make hash.... and then the real fun begins :D

cant wait in the last week i have received some very nice crosses from all my breeder friends :D

So Shroomy, tell me about the hash please - how does the hash made from immature flowers turn out? I'm wondering about this for my own purposes, waste not, want not and all that...

I thought the same thing, but was told that it might not be worth it, due to the immaturity of the flower...

Your comments and experience would be appreciated, thanks.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
So Shroomy, tell me about the hash please - how does the hash made from immature flowers turn out? I'm wondering about this for my own purposes, waste not, want not and all that...

I thought the same thing, but was told that it might not be worth it, due to the immaturity of the flower...

Your comments and experience would be appreciated, thanks.

first time trial bro :D

but if you look at pic in my other threads you will see the leaves are coated as well as the buds... so ill deff get something :D cant complain with that :woohoo:

Thanks Shroomy & blackone.

I'm gonna try covering them (on a daily basis) for about 3-4 weeks first...I've wondered for a while about doing this - but never had the excuse to do it. Can't bring em inside, cause of room/space restrictions and sheer numbers.

Thinking about putting them inside a frame and covering up at 6pm and uncovering at 8-9am. It won't be 100% light proof, however any shooters can just be trimmed off...The biggest issue, I feel, will be getting there on time to pull off/on the covers...

Anyone done this before?

pinkskunk

yeah with black garbage bags,i have done it and it works great,if you do it so they have like 14 hrs dark you dont have to be exact with covering and uncovering. def give it a go and let us know how you go