What's new

Shroomy and HIFI's joint outdoor OP :)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Woody the Red Devil cross is a strain that was gifted to me not to long ago, I cant vouch for it being the real deal RD until i grow it out and see for my self but I am told it is the real deal. I have a good friend that has some original RD clones so I am sure he would be able to let us know after we give him a sample to try :)

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yay they are finally in the ground, looking good man, i think i need to find a nice outdoor area like yours for myself, once i get a car :S, so much safer than moving them round and hiding them everytime someone comes over home lol.

Did you dig out plots and get them set earlier in the year, or is that straight into dirt.

Cheers and GL :D

shroomyshroom

Veteran
we dug the holes about 1 month ago, the soil is dark and looks to be great quality, we amended by mixing in some slow release pellets :) left it for a few weeks then planted :)

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Oh sweet man, was kinda hoping it wasn't just straight soil, allthough like you said, that dark soil does look really nice,

GL and keep going.

UPDATE

Had to do something about the dam rabbits, so i bought some plastic chicken wire looking stuff lol i thought black wouldnt be as obvious as proper chicken wire ... and yeah there looking ok, they've recovered pretty well since i nute burned em (I know, my bad)
Just a few pics below :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Nice genetics and seems like so far so good. This should be interesting. :)

shroomyshroom

Veteran
They look pretty good, are they growing fast?

Damn rabbits are a pain in the arse hey...

Jimbo :)

Ill Let HIFI answer that one mate :) I dont get to see em till next week sometime due to my new job and HIFI getting a promotion ;) sorry HIFI im just so proud of you I had to tell everyone :)

haha its all good shroomy

They look pretty good, are they growing fast?

Damn rabbits are a pain in the arse hey...

Jimbo :)

yeah dude rabbits are super shit haha
babies are growing really well... a few loved the heat we got last week and really started to do there thing, but yeah some got absolutely smashed by the rabbits so they may take a while to get better :( heres hoping Ive created a rabbit proof fence :dance013:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day High Fi, nice work on the rabbit cages they should work well
Hi ya shroomy, lookin good m8 you two are doing great together..hope to catch up soon...my jars are full and fridge usually stocked...wink.wink.
speak soon
Shaun

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no probs, my only advice would be to make sure your rabbit cages are Dug Down as i have found those bloody rabbits will dig down 4-6" to get under the cages in tough times but with all the recent rains and new growth there should be plenty of food around for them elsewere

no probs, my only advice would be to make sure your rabbit cages are Dug Down as i have found those bloody rabbits will dig down 4-6" to get under the cages in tough times but with all the recent rains and new growth there should be plenty of food around for them elsewere

hmm yeah good point, there not really dug down much at all. im goin to see them tomorrow so will fix the cages then

thanks mate :D