What's new

Shroomed at Disneyland...

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my goodness! So is it just a matter of boiling the alcohol off? Does it come out thick like syrup? Color me Curious!:biggrin:

It's a matter of letting it evaporate off in a jar with a fan in front of a window. I don't know if boiling would damage the goods inside. The ones I made came out like a brown liquid. I never tried letting it evaporate off completely like making QWISO or QWET. I wonder if it comes out like a resin or something different.

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

A couple jars of semi concentrated stuff I still have. These might take a tablespoon to feel it. I'm all out of the ultra contrated stuff I made.

I would try it now to see if it has lost any potency, but I'm not in the right state of mind to trip right now. I'll try it again at some point.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
View Image

A couple jars of semi concentrated stuff I still have. These might take a tablespoon to feel it. I'm all out of the ultra contrated stuff I made.

I would try it now to see if it has lost any potency, but I'm not in the right state of mind to trip right now. I'll try it again at some point.

Looks similar to mine, you can see all the spores when in light...

Seems like all my friends are into this liquid shrooms, ive given everything I had away in the last few days...

A rotovap would work good to evaporate the alchy off

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you use fresh mushrooms or dried mushrooms to make that?

I used dried mushrooms from my last harvest. I don't remember how much went into these 2 jars, since I made a lot more and drank / gave away most of it since then. It has been a while.

I need to get back into it and start growing again. The only thing is I live in a 1 bedroom apartment without a lot of space. Shrooms in the living room are a little hard to explain when you bring a new girl over for the first time.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I used dried mushrooms from my last harvest. I don't remember how much went into these 2 jars, since I made a lot more and drank / gave away most of it since then. It has been a while.

I need to get back into it and start growing again. The only thing is I live in a 1 bedroom apartment without a lot of space. Shrooms in the living room are a little hard to explain when you bring a new girl over for the first time.

Ya, seems to be a very hungry market in the Bay Area for shrooms right now...

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks similar to mine, you can see all the spores when in light...

Seems like all my friends are into this liquid shrooms, ive given everything I had away in the last few days...

A rotovap would work good to evaporate the alchy off

Wow, I do see the spores if I swirl the jar around and hold it up to a light. I never noticed that. I didn't know they would get through a coffee filter.

I've never heard of a rotovap. That looks like the perfect tool if I was going to make bigger batches. A mason jar in front of a fan in front of the window takes a little while to evaporate it off.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, seems to be a very hungry market in the Bay Area for shrooms right now...

Maybe, but I make a great living as a software engineer already. I wouldn't want to take that kind of legal risk for a pay cut. It was always just a hobby for me.

Mukind

Margins are GREAT in boomers

But all you've got to do is take a large harvest and try to sell it and you're a true fucking outlaw. Not in a positive way

Most of your life hanging over your head....

Unless you're someone who just has no instinctual fear of getting caught. I would recommend personals only if you have skill with cannabis...Even assuming you make it without any problems the stress will make you unhealthy. Lot's of place in this country where you can grow herb with very little penalty now. Which makes up for the reduced margins relative to teh shrooms

There are all sorts of advantages though

Way less energy required, almost no one recognizes teh smell, and even if your average cop busted in on you he'd be confused unless he saw pins/canopy.

Not something I would recommend unless you really need to eat, and soon

krunchbubble

Veteran
Margins are GREAT in boomers

But all you've got to do is take a large harvest and try to sell it and you're a true fucking outlaw. Not in a positive way

Most of your life hanging over your head....

Unless you're someone who just has no instinctual fear of getting caught.

SHIT....

When I wake up, I create a felony....

Im a walking motherfucking life sentence....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SHIT....

When I wake up, I create a felony....

Im a walking motherfucking life sentence....

wow! those are sentiments I haven't thought about or considered in years, I've completely forgotten that I'd lived by the same credo, but my life revolved around cocaine; buying, selling, smoking, a vicious cycle.

back in the '80s sneakers earned the name 'felony shoes' by cops because bad guys, of course, ran fastest in them (go figure).

Anyways, I recall putting on my Red Wing boots thinking, "yup, these here are my felony shoes," not because I'd be trying to outrun the law in them, but because everything I was about to do that day (like any other), was a felony.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took my share of risks, growing in Georgia and driving bud and other drugs to Florida (and driving other ones back). I did it over and over again for years without getting caught.

I don't believe there's anything wrong with it, but I was done taking those risks years ago. I'm done. I'll grow weed in a legal state, and do things like growing personal amounts of shrooms that aren't for sale. The crazy risk days are long gone for me.

Mukind

I took my share of risks, growing in Georgia and driving bud and other drugs to Florida (and driving other ones back). I did it over and over again for years without getting caught.

I don't believe there's anything wrong with it, but I was done taking those risks years ago. I'm done. I'll grow weed in a legal state, and do things like growing personal amounts of shrooms that aren't for sale. The crazy risk days are long gone for me.

Even just 10 pounds is a huge charge, minimum 5 years maximum 30 in georgia

My state is almost as bad 4 year minimum 30 year max with 5 kilos of flower. And a lot of the fuckers will weigh the whole god damned plant and pretend it's all weight for hte headlines so you get obscene charges. I'm sure you see some of that shit in Georgia too

IMO it wasn't viable to grow in our states when I made this account in 2011. Too many other skills you could cultivate with better risk reward ratios with bud flowing from the west.

Granted some guys have great spots and networks. Too deep to get out. But that's not most of us

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
What's your favorite ride on shrooms? lol

One of my favorite rides on schrooms was a long time ago on the beach at Negril....

For some reason my camera didn't take nearly as beautiful and colorful a picture as I saw thru my eyes...

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9