What's new

Shroomed at Disneyland...

This thread reminds me of shroom hunting in the forest. Never saw the liquid stuff before. I've been seriously thinking of doing a trip this spring, I really need the brain reboot.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's been in the news this week in Indianapolis. Two guys, brothers running around naked in the apartment complex where they lived. They were walking into unlocked apartments, and one of them punched a woman in the face.

More than one person in the apartment complex caught it on camera phones. They showed one standing in the bed of a truck, waving his ding dong around and yelling.

Then they showed the cops coming, and they tas'ed one of them naked sumbitches, and here's the punchline, kids. They said these guys were on, wait for it.... mushrooms! Seriously, just when I was thinking about , uh, them. ;)
Shrooms.

So I'm not trying to give anybody a bum trip, but do be careful, and try to have someone around that isn't going to let you end up on the evening news.

That is all.

It's been in the news this week in Indianapolis. Two guys, brothers running around naked in the apartment complex where the lived. They were walking into unlocked apartments, and one of them punched a woman in the face.

More than one person in the apartment complex caught it on camera phones. They showed on standing in the bed of a truck, waving his ding dong around and yelling.

Then they showed the cops coming, and they tas'ed one of them naked sumbitches, and here's the punchline, kids. They said these guys were on, wait for it.... mushrooms! Seriously, just when I was thinking about , uh, them. ;)
Shrooms.
That is all.

What's wrong with a little penis waving good time?
People nowadays... :(

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I worked in a factory, about 35 years ago, and one of the lower managers actually got caught jacking off behind a machine, press or something. He didn't even get fired, he was a good old boy, the bosses were good old boys, so they just let it slide. But that guy, became That Guy, and that's it. It's like the punchline to that old joke, "... but suck ONE cock":biggrin:

Bobby Boucher

Anyways, I recall putting on my Red Wing boots thinking, "yup, these here are my felony shoes," not because I'd be trying to outrun the law in them, but because everything I was about to do that day (like any other), was a felony.

LOL. Great mind think ALIKE. Kind of scary to see how even my most personal and obscure sentiments are probably shared all over the world.

:blowbubbles:

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
superthumb.jpg

Shiiiiiit ... this thread made me want to shroom. Now that i think about it, its been been a few years since i last ate them. Probaly a good 10 since i had some good ones. Cheers good flashbacks:biggrin: