What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Showdown - AF vs. Non-AF. Smoke reports anyone???

Can I get a smoke report on AF from an advised afficianado of non-AF's? They say the new crosses have gained in potency over LR#1. I wonder how they compare to the high grades nowadays?

I have couple AF's on the way as we speak. Auto HIndu Kushies. Little runts...

Could someone please be so kind as to give me the lowdown on the showdown AF vs. non-AF, smoke report style?

Muchos gracias

Im smoking some Master low right now, and im baked as hell.

Is there better smoke out there? Sure there is. But this stuff is not 'CRAP' as most people who have grown lr1 instantly assume every other auto hybrid sucks. This is good stuff.. :) I have seen lowryder 1 buds they do not compare to the other AF hybrids.

S

SevenSeeds

midwest speaks truth...I recall smoking MasterLow...not that very very potent but the high was very nice plus more of a longer high to me..very good for an AF I think though, I can't say anything about anything else because MasterLow is all I needed!

Rose56

I agree with Midwest too. So far the Diesel Ryder, White Dwarf and the sour bubbleryder have been more then comparble to any of the non AF's I have grown.

antimatter

Veteran
Well I made some Auto Ak seeds and crushed up the heavily seeded bud and got all the seeds out and some people said half a joint and they were done in for 3 hours and this is from a regular smoker of AAA, never tried it myself though only smoke once in a blue moon. I personally got a bit stoned just trimming it, definitely potent like even the stems were covered in trichomes, it was potent to say the least.

jennee

I have grown thoroughly enjoyed growing and smoking Lowryder 2 x Diesel.

Smoke report: Excellent aroma. Smell lingers in pipe and taste fruity/spicy lingers in mouth and makes you want to smoke more. The high is exceptional. I have grown blueberry, jack herrer, skunk#1, G-13, Love potion #1, just to name a few. This little Lowryder x Diesel 2 has proven to be very unique, very potent, and an overall joy. For my first smoke session/test, I invited my ex over to hang out. We smoked some of this and went out to eat. We had the best meal of our lives and the restaurant felt warm, fuzzy, cozy, cushiony, and for a while I could not remember which city I was in.