ic

ic

ic

Last edited:

DjKinetics

Here is a Pic from about 7 years ago...
All Auto-Flowers..
I've been lurking Today..
Looks like some YUGE Strides have been made now with the Genitics , with lots of Yummy & more POTENT choices! :woohoo:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16437&pictureid=336098&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Straight up. I still shake my head every time i hear someone say autos are worthless. In terms of potency the autos iv grown for example sugar black rose auto from delicous seeds was more potent then any of the photoperiods iv grown over the last couple seasons. They make a great all year round outdoor crop (perpitual if you into that) and indoors i find them to be good also in terms of size considering the limited light penetration from grow lights in any case.

G

ganjygav

I've been put in a position where I can only grow autos now because of not having to worry so much about dark periods and the space I have available.
So I've packed away the big tent for the foreseeable future and I'm buying a tiny 250w hps ds60 set up.

I'm so glad to see that autos have improved. I tried lowryders and weren't impressed but that was years ago.

Just getting my first grow started. Don't know whether it's a boy or girl yet. Fingers crossed for female. I started early in case it's a boy...still have a couple more seeds I can try before Summer runs out. Here (s)he is:

nunu.jpg

Lowryder #2 in second week of grow. I'm doing an indoor windowsill thing for now. Not hoping for huge yields...just enough to supply my own needs & prove that I can grow something. ;)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Rocket 60

Sour Rocket 60

Corsaire made this strain and gave me few f3 autoreg seeds .
It was an interesting little plant so I decided to make some f4 .

Seeds are impressives around 4/5 millimeters each .

1st try at the f3 . ( other plants are auto critical from female seeds )

Seeded mother & a sample of seeds :

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah some dinafem strains are heavy yielders ! This white widow auto has a realy impressive main cola ! ;)

152.6 grams on this one in a 20 liters pot .
MiXed techniques : vegged indoor for 3/4 weeks then full sun !

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

This is a cross i made, i labelled it Orange Coral, some plants are light green with pretty good resin and sour tangy type of taste, others are purple and pink like these flowers.

This one purple plant smells like a blueberry grape-ish bubble gum though.

picture.php

It is just a cross of,

- Naranja Diesel (SGS)

x

- Coral (Pink Salad x Ogre) x Pink Salad) (Me :) )

I'm going to try to F2-F3 etc. and IX to create a fairly stable Sour Blueberry-Grape with mainly pink/purple flowers.

Slow and steady. :ying:

R

Rubber Chicken

I haven't had a good look through this thread yet and haven't bought auto seeds for a while.

Are Mephisto still one of the best if not best?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't had a good look through this thread yet and haven't bought auto seeds for a while.

Are Mephisto still one of the best if not best?

^^^^^^
Matter of opinion. There are several decent auto breeders/companies out there. Mephisto is one, but not the only one.

R

Rubber Chicken

^^^^^^
Matter of opinion. There are several decent auto breeders/companies out there. Mephisto is one, but not the only one.

What do you recommend?

I know you have made some autos yourself. :)

I just haven't been paying much attention to what is happening with autos for 3 or 4 years, just making my own seeds.

I'm only wanting a few new varieties, to add some more yield with high calyx ratio.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you recommend?

I know you have made some autos yourself. :)

I just haven't been paying much attention to what is happening with autos for 3 or 4 years, just making my own seeds.

DinaFem good, Paradise has nice ones & we've been doing autos since 2007. Several others, too.

Latest posts

Latest posts