What's new

Show your autoflower pix

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Can't wait for the Sour60 beans to get here guys...

What do you guys think though.....
I wanna put them under the LED 12/12 area, but should I try to get them 18/6 instead of 12/12.... I would have to move them to a different area when lights shut down every day, which isnt a huge deal.

Would be pretty healthy for them I think, to go from 435w LED to maybe 125w of CFL for the last 6 hour. Kinda give it a wind down period before the dark period.

NerdGemetics

Here is some 24c x Chem City Blues Day 61 180w Led Ufo light 24/0 all the Way
album.php

picture.php

picture.php

peltiritari

picture.php

Well, here is my first ever growth just before harvest! I'm not sure if this is the right way to write the strain but the friendly AF grower who gave me the seeds wrote the strain like this: Blueberry x Blue Streak X Ovela ratsastaja x Diesel Ryder.

Ovela ratsastaja is a Finnish strain.

makedon

Veteran
hi there mates,thats my nl auto fom rqs seeds
she was under 18/6 for about 35 days and then I fleep to 12/12 since in my tent I have fotoperiod plants
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

9bar2014

God i misted this thread.. In my fridge i still have nyld autos f1 f2 f3 f4 and same with the nycd autos. over 5 yrs old tho will have to see if they pop i day .

hey folks its been awhile !

I just had a great idea, outdoor early autos !!

have a great spot that I had to abandon due to hunting season issues but if I could get a early harvest in that would be awesome.

im just wondering what are some good outdoor tested strains that are currently avalible on seedbay that can handle potentially rainly weather ? (budrot resistant) ?

thanks guys..

konopek

Here we have some Dutch Passion autoflowers

Auto Ultimates:

2 on the left were topped, the one on the right is untopped.
Huge autoflowers, biggest I've seen so far. Yield was 350g on average!! very nice bud formation. A must have strain to grow! Ready in 85 days from seed. Overall height was 1.40m!

View Image

Large side branches too!

View Image

Auto Blueberry:

Wonderful aroma's and colors!

View Image

Auto Durban:

Very sweet and sour smell. Bud formation a bit lose and dangly, but all in all a nice strain. Needs some more work though. Big buds though!

View Image

View Image

Look like some professional grow. I like this :)

picture.php

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
Hi guy,
my last cycle and get ready for the new!

All (1x Purple, 3x Think Different, 5x Sweet Skunk)

picture.php

Purple

picture.php

Bye :wave:

Koondense

Veteran
Outdoor LaBuenaHierba "auto blueruder haze X LBH early haze"

9 weeks from seed, at least 5-6 more weeks to go I guess.