What's new

Show your autoflower pix

Seedling

Hi Seedling :)
Nice plant you got there, with that look and that name I bet this is your rocket chunk cross am I right ???
:tiphat:

Yes you are right my friend. Its Rocket chunk #3 x Jet47 and then worked to full AF. Really powerful, the amnesia and DC gives it a good kick :D and good mould resistance so will fair good outdoors. With cold temps it turns a nice deep purple, but moire then not they go purple in regular temps aswell. The one that i choose for making seeds this time is starting to purp up, fan leaves are slowly going darkgrenn/black and the calyxes are starting to change as well, will update with pics in a weeks time or so. Most phenoes has a nice sweet coffee flavour, leaning to the DC, others lean more to the amnesia/Jet47 (a Full on Sativa leaning pheno was used as a father) u still get the coffee aroma but a bit more fruit mixed in, a rotten smell I would say... All in all I very happy with how they do.

Reckoner

Yes you are right my friend. Its Rocket chunk #3 x Jet47 and then worked to full AF. Really powerful, the amnesia and DC gives it a good kick :D and good mould resistance so will fair good outdoors. With cold temps it turns a nice deep purple, but moire then not they go purple in regular temps aswell. The one that i choose for making seeds this time is starting to purp up, fan leaves are slowly going darkgrenn/black and the calyxes are starting to change as well, will update with pics in a weeks time or so. Most phenoes has a nice sweet coffee flavour, leaning to the DC, others lean more to the amnesia/Jet47 (a Full on Sativa leaning pheno was used as a father) u still get the coffee aroma but a bit more fruit mixed in, a rotten smell I would say... All in all I very happy with how they do.

Nice to see you kept busy :) Seems like a good work !
Have you done any crosses with the hazed erdpurp ? They looked quite impressive in your diaries !

D

DXTR

two grows ago... ER (6 of them)

Attachments

• Foto0397.jpg
    Foto0397.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Foto0287.jpg
    Foto0287.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Foto0288.jpg
    Foto0288.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Foto0381.jpg
    Foto0381.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 12

Seedling

Nice to see you kept busy :) Seems like a good work !
Have you done any crosses with the hazed erdpurp ? They looked quite impressive in your diaries !

Sure mate. I jave one going right now that is a real keeper, very big and just full on Sativa, will post some pics on it in the coming week. Its not 100% af so took a bit longer for it to start flowering under 18/6 so its a lil bit behind.. but really starting to produce now, have a feeeling it will be a monster. Have a slight feeling that it will colour up a bit as well and that is always nice :D The Hazed Erdpurt cross I have made is perfect for outdoors, ran it this summer and it was just a treat to have, no mold, very very early and good yeild :D The smoke is heady sativ with a bit of a mody stone on top, flavour is minty strawberry and the high last for a looong time :D

Reckoner

Sure mate. I jave one going right now that is a real keeper, very big and just full on Sativa, will post some pics on it in the coming week. Its not 100% af so took a bit longer for it to start flowering under 18/6 so its a lil bit behind.. but really starting to produce now, have a feeeling it will be a monster. Have a slight feeling that it will colour up a bit as well and that is always nice :D The Hazed Erdpurt cross I have made is perfect for outdoors, ran it this summer and it was just a treat to have, no mold, very very early and good yeild :D The smoke is heady sativ with a bit of a mody stone on top, flavour is minty strawberry and the high last for a looong time :D

Awesome :dance013: Always pleasant to harvest early sativa buds :)
Looking forward to see your pics !

Seedling

Instant Coffe, Pollinated - 7 weeks from seed
picture.php

Mossys Jem x LR2 pollinated with Instant Coffee
picture.php

Instant Coffe Indica Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

My Pride and glory Hazed ErdPurt x Jet47, full on Sativa AF. It gets real big this one..
picture.php

picture.php

Peace.

uptosumpn

Veteran
@seedling...BUMBUHCLOT!!!! Instant coffee???!!!?!?!?! WTF! wheneva u need a tester OR make these beans avail. let me kno bro!!!! (I need BIG autos for my next year garden and this would be a lovely addition to what I have already....) Wicked hybrid!!

@ Canned abyss 1... OMG, that spyder is too wicked yo!!!!!!! Another awesome auto purp strain is a must for me around these parts....(they love dat purple shyt!!!) cant wait till that is released and I put in some effin 3gal autopots!!!! BOOM

Reckoner

Congrats on your crosses Seedling :tiphat:
The hazed erdpt x j47 is awesome, we don't see many sativa af here, but this one looks like a real deal :)

Seedling

Here is a small update from the box.

Seeded Instat Coffe, Sativa Pheno
picture.php

Here is my AF Sativa, or almost af... flowers under 18/6 This one is looking like a winner, grows big, flowers early and by the looks of it it packs on tricomes from early on...
picture.php

Next is the unseeded Instant Coffee, think it has 2 weeks to go, all tricomes are cloudy but not many amber.
picture.php

picture.php

ACBract

Merry christmas / happy sativa mass

Merry christmas / happy sativa mass

Purple One (green pheno)

She is Flash Purple Mazar(standard auto) X Flash Number One(super auto)
- All of the purple colouring you see is the result of lighting.

Seedling

Wicked ACB!!
That cross sound amazing, Tha AF MAzar was one of my altime favourite afs and the super afs are really good to. Would love to see the finished result mate.

Here are a couple of my girls. coming down about now...
Mossys jem x LR2 pollinated with instant Coffe.
picture.php

picture.php

Instant Coffe, Indica Pheno. This one stinks!! (In a good way) Coffee, cherry, sweet vanilla. Mouth watering aromas :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow O wow dude I want that AF blueberry.
anyway here is my AF snow white ladie all trimed up and ready for harvest. :D also this one is hard as a rock too.
I also have an AF pink haired sativa I grew over the summer but dont have pix of this one. If I grow her agen Ill get pix.
picture.php
picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a few pics of a pheno in my Pinksalad F2 AF-SOG grow,

It's the smallest one in there, about 24cm Tall @ 31 days from sprout.

It seemed to 'leak' some colour into the leaves over night :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seedling

Nice pix everyone.

That pink salad looks special, I hope she produces Tricomes as she does with colour :D

Here are some pix of my Instant Coffee. Taste of Coffee/Cherry, very potent :D

picture.php

Close up.
picture.php