What's new

Show us your 1 ounce cola buds!

canned abyss1

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

HUGE

Veteran
I had. 27gram cola once. I was soo impresswd I dried it out and jarrwd it by itself. Tjen one day I went to take it out and smoke some it was completely moldy inside

OLDproLg

Veteran
Few more for shits an giggles!!

Few more for shits an giggles!!

Good mornin yall...

Attachments

• s.frost inddor.4.JPG
    s.frost inddor.4.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 81
  • socks for xmas.JPG
    socks for xmas.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 36

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea but don't forget that distance to the light can make a staggering difference as well. I've grown on 400w vertical with huge nugs and grown small buds with multiple 1000w. I'd rather have the plants 6-8 inches away from a 400w than 2-3 feet from 1000w. It's a mistake I'm guilty of making myself in the past and judging from many people's pics I see online it's a mistake a lot of others make as well.
good point but if using gavitas and you have adequate height like 12ft high or higher then 2x 1000w+ gavitas then over a metre maybe a metre and half from the canopy for most power down and best footprint,,,different strokes for different lamps,,,s2

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I've had or have a few plants that fit the bill. All my Blockhead keepers, but especially BHX (F3), behind the Blockheads in the foreground:

picture.php

ISS, Power Plant, AK#47 also do the trick, and I believe this Bogglegum (in front) do as well, although she never stepped on the scale so far...

picture.php

symbiote420

Veteran
Haven't pulled her yet but she's getting close! This is a little cross I've made called Ra's Al Ghul, this is the pheno I've dubbed "the demon's head" ....it's the size of a beer can and smells very earthy/fuely and kushy like the mom, and grown organically too!

Ghost OG (mom)
LA Affie/Snow Lotus (dad)

cflwhitecab 7thrun day22f 04 c99xswl in cab closeup02 lights off

summer 2013 385.jpg

summer 2013 387.jpg

summer 2013 373.jpg

.....the cola is probably over 3 ft. long and the thickest part isn't at the top of the plant

cureious

WOW nice colas Fields! Agreed, never leave a large cola to dry, always cut them up. Better to have bountiful great bud than have to throw half of it away.

Latest posts

Latest posts