got a couple decent bud shots today.

6.5 weeks!

widow

picture.php

blue dream

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

Just chopped these 2 yesterday but before I did it played with my new digital camera. These were 2 plants from my first run with my recycled soil :)

White Widow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

REZ SSSDH IX-I
picture.php

picture.php

GN's C99 F2 7 weeks into flower. I had 4 phenos, but a friend killed the other three for no reason at all. :mad: I'll be revegging this one, but also popping my other 4 beans to look for some others.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Then there is this ugly POS plant...."Early Durban". Grown in the exact same conditions and flowered 4-5 days before Cindy, but I can barely even find trichomes to check 8 weeks into flower. I was forced to blindly use clones from her for OD and now I fear I will be harvesting a bunch of shitty ditch weed come October. sigh....Live and learn I guess.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Killing it Stankie,how big is she? Looks to be about 3 1/2 feet across. Loving the scent and size of plants off this cross.

S

Stankie

She's probably closer to 3' across the canopy. The top buds are really dense and starting to pack on girth the last 3-4 days especially. The lower buds are pretty scrawny, but still covered. Should make some nice hash/butter!

She smells like rotten cantaloupe when I open the door in the morning! Unbelievable. Dude, the smell is almost too much to take. It reminds me of some of the better strains from 'back in my day.' Can't wait to try her out! :joint:

I

Iron_Lion

A floppy ass REZ Chemdog Sour Diesel Day 78 keeper pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

REZ Sour Diesel IBL

picture.php

Last but not least, a 21.9 gram White Widow nugget, anyone that says organic doesnt yield is full of shit.

picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grown by mugenbao, testing my Swt #4 IBL from seed @ 40 days 12/12 in all amended organic soil just add water, 400 watts w/ no Co2 just lots of love, partially pollinated too! :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo - R/O water, promix, subculture B, biosevia bloom.. first run nutes / phenos . 1 gallon pots ( coming down tomorrow )

less colorful, more BB leaning pheno ( she got chopped 2 weeks ago )

Last edited:
V

Vesuvius

tasty looking lady.

did you pollinate her, i think i see a seed poping out in pik 2.

Latest posts

Latest posts