show us the buds

S

Stankie

Mandala Ganesh - 35 days 12/12

picture.php

An F2 Branch - my first seeding.

picture.php

big_daddy

Nice one Daddy! The One makes a perfect Momma for almost anything eh.
Just beautiful.
CC1

CC1

I used the "Rodelization" process to create feminized seeds. I collected the female pollen from these male flowers and pollinated a couple of branches from a clone that was gifted to me by CC. It is his prized Afghan x Highland Thai cross that he calls The One. These buds are the top cola from one of the seeds collected from this project.

I gotta agree with you.....The One is a step (or more) above most everything I have gotten my hands on.

Thanks for good vibes,

b_d

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
CC1

I used the "Rodelization" process to create feminized seeds. I collected the female pollen from these male flowers and pollinated a couple of branches from a clone that was gifted to me by CC. It is his prized Afghan x Highland Thai cross that he calls The One. These buds are the top cola from one of the seeds collected from this project.

I gotta agree with you.....The One is a step (or more) above most everything I have gotten my hands on.

Thanks for good vibes,

b_d

I dig home breeding's...we may not get to select out a large population...but we are making selections with what we have.

For historical clarification as told to me.....The BOEL Afghani mother was selected out of around 500 seeds gathered from Kandhar circa 1971. The Thai Daddy was from was called "dealer's choice" Thai stick circa 1976. These were the unwrapped loose buds packed underneath the bundles of Thai sticks for the dealer's to do with what they wanted.
The One has been in cut form since 1984.

Killa' shit....Love it!
I'm, not sure if the Thai stick was a highland type...dunno.
Peace CC1

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
All organic, using Down to Earth, pro organic mix" OMRI certified organic. And guano/Kelp extracts with some vegan additives in there. Grown with loads of beneficial fungi/bacteria, and complex carbs. Grow with love! Stagger (Photos shown, are Diesel Wreck, Durban Poison, Casey Jones, and Kryptonite)

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
There is such a diverse array of Beautiful Representations of this amazing plant in here. Thanks to all who keep this shit poppin'!

This is my 4th grow, but I have been away from growing for a couple years. All organically grown in ProMix with Neptune's Harvest

Here is one pheno that I actually picked last night, picture is 2 days old, because it finished faster than the others

Here is the rest of the pictures of my room. BTW, these are Sour Skunks under a 400watt digital HPS

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
okay no buds, but i'm so happy with this plant i have to show it off! when i switched to flower in my micro cab, i had an extra plant. so i put the saddest looking one on my friend's balcony (that was a month ago).

this is from yesterday:

picture.php

this is from a week before (it's growing like crazy!):

picture.php

all this growth during our cloudiest month too! now i wish more than ever i had some land to grow wonderful ganja trees :D

btw this is my first cannabis outdoor experiment. it's a white widow cut. started off in my gardener and bloome blue ribbon amended with neem seed meal, kelp soaked char and DE, plus a ton of my home made worm castings. potted up to a 5 gal using FFOF (lazy i know). had to fill in the 15 gal with more FFOF and an old stash of g&b potting soil, plus added more neem seed meal and gave it a nice EWC topdressing.

my friend is itchy to "feed" the plant so i set him up with some FPEs (lavender, nettle, dandelion) and some seaweed extract. with instructions on foliar and root drench applications (all in homeopathic amounts (1:500 was the dilution ratio i gave him for the nettle).