What's new

show us the buds

emmy75

hey boys

thanks to all for posting. all this organic sweetness is making my mouth water. im so close to harvesting the amazon its driving me crazy but ill save that for when i get old. theres nothing nicer to look at then a plant that is in flower :joint:

Last edited:

emmy75

update

here is the amazon at 61 days. i just cut back on the nitrogen and am just going to give her plain water before i harvest.
enjoy :joint:

Last edited:

emmy75

hey all

finally time for harvest

i just cut off the fan leaves two days ago and now just lettin the soil dry out more before the chop. here she is without any fan leaves. didnt yield as much as i would have hoped but then again there was no lst

Last edited:
Here's mine...

Here's mine...

Bagseed @ 5 wks flower. This is the head of the cola. I had to tie this one over because it stretched further than I wanted.

Bagseed bud shot, same plant

NL x Shiva (Nirvana) @ 5 wks flower. This is a cutting (1 of 4), grown single cola in a 1 gal pot

NL x Shiva - sorry, not real clear pic

Elessar

Hello everybody,
soil: light-mix from BioBiZZ
nutrients: BioBiZZ - shark and chronic without BioHeaven
white russian

Apollo

chronic

Great white shark

Last edited:
here are some pics from a couple years ago. All organic except for fox farms grow big.

Rez's basic diesel

sag's mystery mix that my girl grew

random bagseed prob mexican sativa

sorry no pics of finished product. I am a rather novice grower and they kinda had a bad nute/ph/water or all 3 issue tward the end of flower. Most of the stuff went into some bubble hash. The basic diesel was had to be harvested at 6 weeks, but was still top noch smoke. Very Stoney good diesel flavor.

emmy75

hey folks

great to see this thread commin along with all these pics of deliciousness.
keep the faith in organics

Wow elessar. that white russiancrop looks like it yeilded the most but took up the minimum of space. how do the plants stay so short. are they all related strains?
is white russian good for outdoors?

Elessar

Bennythejet said:
Wow elessar. that white russiancrop looks like it yeilded the most but took up the minimum of space. how do the plants stay so short. are they all related strains?
is white russian good for outdoors?

Hi Bennythejet,
White Russians are from clones from my friend. Selected out of seeds(Serious seeds) The clones weren`t in good condition :frown: Even I must made reconstruction in my room(bad airflow, high temperature and low humidity were the problem)- this, I thing is the "dwarf problem". They were 5 weeks on vegetation, but only 18 cm high.(it´s a mostly indica), 40 cm high at the end of the flower.
The yield was 250g on a 400 son-T agro is not very good, I thing.
A good helper for the plants was, I think, Bioheaven(Biobizz).It improves the yield. However the taste of final product was very tasty. I can recomendet it for You.
I think that White Russian can be grown outdoors.It depends on place where you live(until 50° straight line)
I will grow next round White Russian too, perhaps with better conditions. I will give a report.
Good luck
Elessar

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
All these nugz were just harvested. They were grown in ffof using earth juice nutrients they taste spectacular!!!

I have more waiting to be harvested stay tuned... Peace

-N.Kron

Spectacular organic grows everyone!Much resprect 2 all of you, look at those frosty budds mann!! Organic 2 so you know they smell and taste killer! Much love + karma!

emmy75

well i started this thread last year to show the last weeks of my flowering. now im almost 2 weeks into flower and i thought i would post up my two girls who are in the second stages of their lives.

i started out with 4 plants and ended up with only 2 females.

i recently bought some azomite due to micro deficiencies of mag and something else. also these get a nettle tea every watering to supply vitaminsn and other minerals.

not much right now but i will update every week.

98 aloha white widow crossed with a super silver haze

:joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts