What's new

Show Off Your Trich Shots

SweetBOG

Have you or would you ever consider doing any picture stacking B-man? CZM is free and fairly easy to use. You could create some world class shots by stacking 3 or 4 together at different focal lengths to get a greater depth of focus.

yep CZM revolutionized macro photography.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLH

SLH

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm awake with deja vue all over again

I'm awake with deja vue all over again

The Philip J. Frye temp avatar is perfect, because back in the day I would post pics of my florescent white widow grow (too funny).

My favorite pix were always the cool close up shots so my first post attempt was taken 5mins before the lights came on. My best guess at this strain is Purple Afghani, but??? They are at 36 day and I normally let them go 63.

I'm happy to see everyone again!
:woohoo:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hammerhead, you did it!

Thanks I still want more info on how you do your photos. I have a extension tube coming I will try that. I have the ring that lets you put the lens on backwards but it's very difficult to use it like that. I want the easy way to get a 4:1 shot that's crisp and clear. Photography is my 2nd hobby. That picture I took 10 all the same and used CZM to stack them. Looks good. I dont have any girls going right now. I have allot of cured buds to take phots of.

SweetBOG

Some White Rhino that is just wonderful! Very up, social high that makes me wanna call up all my friends and chat their ear off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
some seriously impressive work in here..

Great job people.. I will be back to add my own in about 2 weeks hopefully

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will have some shots after summer it's just to dam hot to grow right now 100F+. When it cools down in a month or so I will start some beans.

SweetBOG

This is Sage. One of the most crystally strains I've seen in a while and a few puffs always take over whatever else I've been smoking prior. The smell is a combo of cat piss and liver. Not the most pleasant aroma, but am glad it's different from her floral and sweet neighbors.

picture.php

picture.php

SweetBOG

oops.. haven't checked this thread in a while. thanks Xprt! these gals went 72 days. next season, i'm gonna go a bit less amber cause damn this stuff makes me wanna sit my ass somewhere with some good tunes and munch doritos :)