What's new

Should we talk about the weather?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Silly rh ATM, making my plants take ages to dry, been 15 days plus and still spongy in places. Think I'll break out the dehumidifier for a day or so.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oooh yes indeed. My weed is finally starting to dry......

This weather s just what my habaneros are needing. All ripening up quick.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
makes me wish i had a couple o' plants in the greenhouse.

The mystery sativa is loving it :dance: few orb webs from said spiders (pest control):friends:

picture.php

Not sure if this plant is Congo x Nepal ,, SSH F2 ,, or one of the other sativas we sowed out in June. Plant was found growing alongside a tomato plant in glass house,, (from spent cell tray soil added to tomatoes) ,,later transplanted into its own pot. Now sits 4ft high :canabis:

Last edited:

yanupnorth

Thinking about harvesting my Purple Powers early as there was a little bud rot on one of them when I checked a couple of days ago, previously there was no sign of any, I think there about 2 weeks off. It's been incredibly misty with rain today & the forecast for the week ahead looks pretty dismal, I'm really not sure if they can handle it a little longer? what would you do? love some advice please, here's the forecast for my area for the week ahead.

weather.PNG

one Q

Quality
Veteran
ac is off and the fans are on. In FL that's crazy for Oct. It just went from being 90+f to topping out at 85f in one day. I heard there's a pole shift coming so maybe that's it.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the perfect weather for my indoor cabinet grow. nice mild but cool weather with plenty of humidity. cab running nicely in the 70's with lights mostly on at night.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Gotta say moving to open bulbs from years of air cooled is weird. Sitting around 27 deg lights on. But think my ambient outdoor weather is prob a little warmer down here on coast, humidity a little higher due to sea frets.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you running them daytime or night-time herb?. i run mine midnight to midday.

C

cheesey

well got the 1000w in . after a hour of the 1ker being on temp is 26.3c hum is 55%
happy dayz

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Can we talk about weather lol

whats the right humidity for drying should it be below 60% is there a easy quick way to sort this out

peace

C

cheesey

Can we talk about weather lol

whats the right humidity for drying should it be below 60% is there a easy quick way to sort this out

peace

not sure is weather canna related ? maybe the super super super mod doc I n I leaf can let us know

i try and aim for under 50% when i dry .

Latest posts

Latest posts