What's new

Should we talk about the weather?

RudeDog

Veteran
:laughing: Same here.....Plants are loving it. NYLD are out on the lawn, I'll be joining them with a bong or two of Blues & a couple of Stellas.

Dr. D

Veteran
Beautiful here today, got my bee's put into their hive.
Lets hope we have plenty more of this then i might get some honey before the summer is out..

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah we needed some rain, and when it came we got a LOT more than we needed.

nice to get back to some sunshine!

Big Eggy

Veteran
Last week on holiday in cornwall lots of rain but at least my plants didn't dry out.. Went for a hike while on holiday in the same spot I did last year, it looked barren.. The year before it was lush with wild flowers.. I guess thats what a dry spring does. Lets hope we have good weather till harvest.

E

e4ian

nice sunny day here today [touch wood].this means i can finish cutting the grass and have my ak47 battery powered water pistol at hand to guard over the tadpole/frog ridden wildlife pond i have!

i shot the pesky feline earlier:cuss:
would of looked great in slo-mo :D i let off at least a few rounds that got him on the side. [lol.4 rounds per second].

the sun is a tonic full stop.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Chucking it down stair-rods at the moment. Flash Bang Crash - the works.

Nice to have a cooler day. Too hot the last couple of days.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
A long time ago....I lived in a flat above a shop....one day during a thunderstorm, I was looking out the window.....and a lightning bolt hit a chimney pot on the pub across the road.....oh my god......so loud.....the chimney pot was just vaporized....like 20 yards away....

F

firefox

just starting to cloud over here now lads so looks like i be getting your weather soon
wCW1xd5RjhjcQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Ever hear of chemtrails?the weather's being manipulated with this military chemical spraying to manipulate the weather. If you dont believe me look it up for yourself, the video's called "What is the world are they spraying in the air? That Toxic Soup were breathing is not just oxygen.

I love the hot weather but being that it hit 33-36c at midnight in my rooms!!! im glad school sports day as been cancelled due to thunder storms and now my plants are also thankfull for it!!

M

Marathanman

Nice cool breeze here in Oban. Its funny watching the weather forcast it gives the UK weather then NW Scotland seperate it always seems to inolve rain coming in.

Latest posts

Latest posts