What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should Trump pardon Obama?

Gry

Veteran
Can't help but smile sadly to myself as I notice an absence of previous examples being cited.

The mental picture I have held for years, is the country as a living being. Each party takes turns hacking away at the creature they pretend to care for as they chatter back and forth ignoring the screams. Bread and circus .

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Can't help but smile sadly to myself as I notice an absence of previous examples being cited.

The mental picture I have held for years, is the country as a living being. Each party takes turns hacking away at the creature they pretend to care for as they chatter back and forth ignoring the screams. Bread and circus .

And all sponsored by the companies whose products
we eagerly gobble up.

Let's all remember politicians are the toilet paper companies
use to wipe their asses.

Disposable and in plentiful supply.

Gry

Veteran
And all sponsored by the companies whose products
we eagerly gobble up.

Let's all remember politicians are the toilet paper companies
use to wipe their asses.

Disposable and in plentiful supply.

Still recall the look on my wife's face
when she found the soft toilet paper was
a Koch product.
Never bought again.
Wonder what percentage give thought to such things

Hempy McNoodle

Georgia pacific. US TP production is almost entirly domestic. I wondered if they were orchestrating the Great TP shortage of 2020 to precipitate a panic.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Georgia pacific. US TP production is almost entirly domestic. I wondered if they were orchestrating the Great TP shortage of 2020 to precipitate a panic.

The History Guy channel on YouTube had an interesting short about what happened with the toilet paper shortage. It started with the people losing their collective minds and they started hoarding. However, a lot of the shortage was a supply and manufacturing issue. Basically people were all sheltering at home and were using their own store bought TP while when they were working they were using commercial TP that their employers provided. Commercial rolls are much bigger rolls and are made in different factories and those factories take considerable time to switch over to household TP rolls.
People were using more household TP and little to no commercial TP at work.

Gry

Veteran
Like the history guy, neat as can be, am very fond of youtube. recently found a channel where this fellow is going over a V2 one component at a time, in intense detail. Find it interesting how the threads weave.