What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should i prune these? Also continue the lst?

plutiot

10D62507-5B16-4A31-993E-D042F730E2ED.jpeg
Should i maby prune these a little? Switched to flower 2 days ago, since i had someheat stress issues early/mid veg in my micro grow, just sat out 2 auto flowers, hope i timed it about rigth lol, please ask questions,one seed is a amnesia haze x og kush, and the other one is a old bag seed that grows like crazy, my low stress trainingis all over the place but i for- sure get some nice tops

plutiot

Here is the amnesia x og kush, she reatches about 20 cm but lstd sideways and around the pot, i would have loved to more but my pot size, and experimental setup forced me to flower a bit early almost killed em with 3 days full led ligths also i only toppet once, wanted to go without, but the other flower got 3 top shoots so im pretty happy with that
8B64CDF4-2901-4627-8289-D51B2F12AC14.jpeg

Attachments

• 33CE776E-FF9F-4EF1-8D1E-57F6AC257E17.jpeg
    33CE776E-FF9F-4EF1-8D1E-57F6AC257E17.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 2699E1F0-AB89-4097-9EA7-144D5BCCEC62.jpeg
    2699E1F0-AB89-4097-9EA7-144D5BCCEC62.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • A399527A-E027-4F4D-AB3B-8CC197A1AAA2.jpeg
    A399527A-E027-4F4D-AB3B-8CC197A1AAA2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25

goingrey

I'd say let the branches stretch out and fill the space rather than pruning anything off atm. Continue to train to a nice even canopy but as the "lower" branches start competing you'll have to adjust your strategy from the "snake".

plutiot

I'd say let the branches stretch out and fill the space rather than pruning anything off atm. Continue to train to a nice even canopy but as the "lower" branches start competing you'll have to adjust your strategy from the "snake".
Nice, i was worried the fan leave took alot os space from node sites.. but 30 min lsting now im pretty happy, since they are flipped i thougth i let them grow upwards since thats where i got most space tbh, would have taller plants if it wasnt for me flipping now, some better pots and space management next run
image.jpg

plutiot

like goingrey said , let them fill in some more

otherwise , they look healthy
atleast as healthy as i got to the first try, and seems like my bugdet grow is absolutely within function (lets see how it runs over the summer before i comfirm that lol)

plutiot

like goingrey said , let them fill in some more

otherwise , they look healthy
i know i can check google for this, and i probs will, the mystery bag seed seemed super strong and i could honestly be from the past 10 years or something, i did mix my bagseeds back in the day lol, when would be a good time to try and make some clones? cuts?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
i know i can check google for this, and i probs will, the mystery bag seed seemed super strong and i could honestly be from the past 10 years or something, i did mix my bagseeds back in the day lol, when would be a good time to try and make some clones? cuts?

I like big healthy clones so f it was my plant I would wait another 6-8 weeks….

plutiot

I like big healthy clones so f it was my plant I would wait another 6-8 weeks….
close to harvest? i could probably try and salvage the popcorn nugs and try and clone those? i tried cloning like 4 years agoo, but fucked that up, going to buy clonex this time atleast, and for sure my 50x80 cm bedroom cabinet grow could handle a few clones at the end, i did just sprout 2 auto somango, and 2 other bag seeds, but i think i popped them a bit early lol, i did make a card board box, seedling/sporut box, still experimenting with the temp and airflow on that thing, but yeah, i wanna check out some of the other bugdet/micro grows ppl made here, thanks for the feedback, ill be back with some updates when there is some :)