What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

should I bother donating to medical marijuana in Ohio?

I'm not very proficient at researching the internet, and I can't get clarification as to whether a governor can overturn a voter initiative in Ohio.

In 2012, there is a huge push to get mmj on the ballot in Ohio. It will pass resoundingly, but I'm not going to donate if the douchebag Republican Governor can veto the initiative the next day.

Does anyone know the deal here? I would be much appreciative

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
we have a repub in mi. that doesnt like MMJ and i dont think are DEM did when it was signed in. Voted by the people i dont think gov have that authority.. just for laws presented?? not to sure really. but whats the point of voting if one person can overturn it if they dont agree?

G

guest86120975

There needs to be a stipulation in the bill where legislation cannot take away from the law, that was the failure in Montana and also previously in AZ, It took like 12 years for AZ to fix it right so it couldn't be repealed