• yes

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

Megas

why's that?

I am legit, if anything, it will pump me up more

Well good for you then keep going, but since they will know who you are I am sure they are going to watch you and people you associate with like a hawk. If your doing things legit go for it then if they haul ur ass away you'll have evidence of stuff.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
You made me laugh there, it would kind of be like that money with the googly eyes

lol good!...that was half the point :D ...though i think (well some bastard got rid of the video so not sure?) i stole the idea from the skid row "oh can you scream" vid...i think?....made me laugh when i saw it...and there stoners too...so i connected with it :D

thought to add to...i didnt vote cause im not in your position(not lucky enough to live in the USA in a med state) so dont know if i'd even go past a 30 second consideration of it?

but as i mentioned(since youved posted your comments about it) the thought of lazy rippers would stop me...helps those stupid rippers cause your connecting the dots for them(maybe?) ...saying look online...crop finshed on "X" date ect...just puts the face to the crop...see you in the street...lets follow him home ect....know what i mean?

just my thought from thinking about the situation....may not work that way at all?...but that sticks out to me as a possibility as the main prob....with also law changes down the road and your exposed? ...would the law change?...probly not....but thats the other small thing that gets into my head ...

keep safe is the main thing and go with your gut feeling...im sure if none of the bad possible things dont apply to you...do what you will...you know your life/situation better than all of us..good luck! .HH. =]-~

S

sparkjumper

Hell if I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to rippers I would do it.But I dont know of anyone thats immune to getting beat

DKBuddy

i sure would!!
SHARE THE LOVE !! TO EVERYONE IF U HAVE THE opportunity (LOL had to translate it 5 times)

ps: whatever happens, we love u anyways bro

MrMcBean

I think theres a lot of smoke being blown here. Security is a very sensitive high priority issue so its no wonder thats being used here.

But you gotta look at the facts here. There are hundreds or thousands of growers and breeders who have shown their faces and large grows on film. They are all doing just fine and havent been brutally raped and then robbed..:moon:

The fact that we know Dr.Dogs grow schedule will not increase his chances of getting ripped. If I were to rip him, I would have to live in his country first of all. That being so I can just rip them anytime really.. no need matching his ICmag identity with the movie.

So stop blowing schizophrenic smoke because no, we are not in the Matrix :D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
, we love u anyways bro

I love you too

I think theres a lot of smoke being blown here. Security is a very sensitive high priority issue so its no wonder thats being used here.

But you gotta look at the facts here. There are hundreds or thousands of growers and breeders who have shown their faces and large grows on film. They are all doing just fine and havent been brutally raped and then robbed..:moon:

The fact that we know Dr.Dogs grow schedule will not increase his chances of getting ripped. If I were to rip him, I would have to live in his country first of all. That being so I can just rip them anytime really.. no need matching his ICmag identity with the movie.

So stop blowing schizophrenic smoke because no, we are not in the Matrix :D

I do not feel I am causing any security issues with rippers.... They wont be putting my address up there, nor will imdb. nothing makes me stand out, so for someone to recognize me from something like that, they would already have to know me

Hell if I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to rippers I would do it.But I dont know of anyone thats immune to getting beat

would not be the first time, but what you gonna do, they gonna beat me up for the ounce or so I keep around

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Ok pretty much a done deal

I was down for a meeting this past weekend, and went really well.

They are working on a synopsis and story board for what is going to happen, and I love everything they have in mind. I will get back into this more, when I know more.

But long story made short, you will get to know me very well in 2010

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
congraz Dog....this will be a great doc for sure!!!!
i will watch it for sure!!

M

mosca negra

Congrats Bro! If you are down with it, then so am I! Enjoy the Experience, be Smart, and be Safe...

Mosca

Latest posts

Latest posts