What's new

should I be afraid to go to a grow store?

79towncar

Btown something similar to this happened to a friend of mine. It had nothing to do with weed or growing, but it was drug related. A friend of mine got his house raided. He had just pulled up to the house as it was being hit. They had a warrent for his house and his car. They searched the car and found a couple E-pills and a about $3500, that was it. He got charged with "conspiracy to distribute." But when he went to court he forfetted his car they found the pills in and the money they found on his person. As part of a plea deal they lowered the charges to "loitering in a known drug area" and placed him on probation. So i have seen things like this happen before. But be safe i bet they are still going 2 try and nail you. maby next time try gettin a girl to use her credit card to order whatever u want to her house and throw her a few bucks. Don't use ur wife but use a girlfriend. Good luck cuz on ur future.... Were all in this together

M

movingtocally

The DEA is watching every major hydroponic shop in the United States. They would be mindbogglingly retarded not to; the vast majority of personal hydroponic sales comes from marijuana growers. While some hobbyists grow tomatoes to be sure, it is generally not economical to do with expensive lights and gear.

A lot of poor reasoning and self justification in here. As to some of the other suggestions in this thread, ie, renting a car, that's useless. Police can find out in five minutes what your name is from the rental car agency.

Here's the real deal: we all know a vast majority of cops are at semi retarded/possibly autistic, in addition to being immoral. They have no problem stretching the law in virtually all circumstances. As such, the only additional stretching required to get you busted is a flimsy warrant from a judge, which, in most areas of the country, is more American than apple pie.

Online ordering: same deal. Finding a "safe address" is usually shitty in my opinion, because you're forcing an innocent friend or family member to be watched. Ordering to your grow house is an option, but again, same deal; your name is in a database right away. This has been proven countless times upon reading any number of legal transcripts of various grow busts.

Ordering rather specialized equipment to grow marijuana indoors is the best weapon in the law enforcement arsenal against otherwise tight lipped, intelligent growers. Acquiring equipment safely is a massive chance. The tough to swallow reality is that, unless you are in a very lucky and rare situation, or unless you can convert security ballasts to grow ballasts from Home Depot, you're chancing it. Big time. Whether the chips align(IE, bored police department with an axe to grind about marijuana in combination with shady judge issuing flimsy warrants)is largely about chance. Many here seem to enjoy convincing themselves that "everything is fine," "just keep to yourself," as a way to reduce paranoia. Fair enough. Paranoia and stress will kill a man faster than smack. Alas, the reality of the situation is important to understand.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
The DEA is watching every major hydroponic shop in the United States. They would be mindbogglingly retarded not to; the vast majority of personal hydroponic sales comes from marijuana growers. While some hobbyists grow tomatoes to be sure, it is generally not economical to do with expensive lights and gear.

A lot of poor reasoning and self justification in here. As to some of the other suggestions in this thread, ie, renting a car, that's useless. Police can find out in five minutes what your name is from the rental car agency.

Here's the real deal: we all know a vast majority of cops are at semi retarded/possibly autistic, in addition to being immoral. They have no problem stretching the law in virtually all circumstances. As such, the only additional stretching required to get you busted is a flimsy warrant from a judge, which, in most areas of the countries, is more American than apple pie.

Online ordering: same deal. Finding a "safe address" is usually shitty in my opinion, because you're forcing an innocent friend or family member to be watched. Ordering to your grow house is an option, but again, same deal; your name is in a database right away. This has been proven countless times upon reading any number of legal transcripts of various grow busts.

Ordering rather specialized equipment to grow marijuana indoors is the best weapon in the law enforcement arsenal against otherwise tight lipped, intelligent growers. Acquiring equipment safely is a massive chance. The tough to swallow reality is that, unless you are in a very lucky and rare situation, or unless you can convert security ballasts to grow ballasts from Home Depot, you're chancing it. Big time. Whether the chips align(IE, bored police department with an axe to grind about marijuana in combination with shady judge issuing flimsy warrants)is largely about chance. Many here seem to enjoy convincing themselves that "everything is fine," "just keep to yourself," as a way to reduce paranoia. Fair enough. Paranoia and stress will a kill man faster than smack. Alas, the reality of the situation is important to understand.

:fsu:

i want to get one of those flippable double sided license plates you know? so if i go to the hyrdo store or nursery i can switch to a fake plate when i pull up. it would make it harder to track u down, i problably still wouldnt want to drive my own car there though.

i think ordering to a friends house is fairly safe.. they can only connect you to the equipment if you are seen picking it up. given you paid for it the right way.

S

spackle

GOd5 your lucky to live so close to drive to a grow shop.The closest one to me is at least 50 miles away and most of there products suck.Its all chemical based crap.So me being me, i just order what i want and have it shipped to a safe addy