What's new

should i add calmag to my canna nutes?

Silvio

Can anyone help? I'm kinda stuck here and totally clueless to cal / mag and if I need to use it in RO with H & G. I've been told that H/G has cal in it already but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

E

EvilTwin

Can anyone help? I'm kinda stuck here and totally clueless to cal / mag and if I need to use it in RO with H & G. I've been told that H/G has cal in it already but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Silvio...What does that mean, that you're having some plant problem...deficiency?

It would be much better if you started a thread with pictures of your problem over in the Infirmary.
ET

grapeman

Veteran

I had runs with H & G with 2.5 to 5 ml of cal-mag with no problems. 1 run without any cal-mag (reps told me no need for any) and regretted it as once problems occurred, I was alway playing catch up and had a shitty grow.

Use Cal-Mag with H & G

Latest posts

Latest posts