What's new

Shoreline

Cloneman

Veteran
Kant C Shyt, here you go.....from Jan '08

Hello Fire and all other guests, After many years in offline silence I now step forward from the shadows. I have all the original info on the Shoreline as I am the Breeder responsible for the clone that goes around today, although there were others, only one version exists ten years later. The pictures in Fire's garden look exactly like they should this is a perfect example At 56 days however the Strain wants to go 65-70, the lower the temp in flower the less damage to the resin = longer flowering period and larger yield! Anyway it goes like this: Bagseed was found from the Shoreline Amp in 89-90, seeds were grown out, a mother selected and this was the strongest thing this group had seen so it was kept {strange ropey growth characteristics, hardcore dank garlic skunk odor and more than just an Indica but an all out head and body high similar to O.G. or Hash plant}. These intelligent and educated growers before phasing out of growing, crossed this Mother with a Male NL#2 (Oasis)and these seeds were given to me. In 97 I grew out about 75 of these seeds and came up 2 great females and one incredible male covered with trichomes. The Male was crossed with my prized N.L. #5 and a clone was selected from about 35 females that were grown out. This is the only representation of the original genetics that is left as far as I know... my original sets of seeds were lost and or confiscated. I am glad it flourishes as it does B/C I was never a strain hoarder. Hit me back anyone out there with ?'s thnx Resingrower

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Thanks Cloneman for posting this. I still don't know how to do that yet, I need to play around on the site options I guess. Yea thats from the thread I was talking about and the part where Resingrower says there was another cut at one time is futher in the thread but ya'll get the idea. Again thanks Cloneman. 1

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey TR, devilsharvest66 said 10 weeks for his, and I think SicKSKills said earlier in this thread spring/summer time for his. Take care 1

4grow

I am also originally from Texas and I lost the one real-deal Shoreline seed I had at the 2008 Rainbow Gathering (along with the rest of my genetics when I moved out of the state). Someone took the clone to NorCal around 2005ish and grew it out in the best way possible. Some made it back to TX in the hands of a migrant worker and there was one seed in the two precious 1/4oz bags my buddy scored for us. It was like a gift from above...

The first time I smoked that bud it made me feel like my head was 10 feet above my body and I was looking down from the clouds. It was a godlike experience. I have not had anything like it since. I am so sad that I lost that seed and have regretted it ever after. :-(

4g

Last edited by a moderator:

JetLife175

Veteran
Doing an s1 of the shoreline cut that I know won't get you too far. We hold the same cut that resingrower showed in his posts. It's the one I shared with Stoney, so if Stoney gave you a shoreline cut you Probly have mine.

A lot of work needs to be done with it to lock it in. I've never found a s1 that even held a candle to the clone. I really really want to work the plant further and once I'm set back up it's going to be project number one.