What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline strain

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well fone call made pkg sent received.... Bout to see if you guys r right... Road kill over?????... One last cut on the bucket list to go
... Y'all know what I want..
Rotflmao.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Good luck have you grown her out yet bro ?

Peace

Sure did .... it's the closest I've got to roadkill so far but not pure roadkill skunk, it's very roadkill dominant , but it has a gassy astringent hints in there ... it's aaa fire all the way definitely a special keeper , I got a whole row of them going now day 1... I'll take some pics when I get a chance...

birdsman

I have a phenotype of a particular strain of cannabis it's bright purple and smells like Berrys a lil ... All my mates say it's shoreline and they smoke it in the dam and it's so popular over there in the coffee shops ... And it's clone only

Can anyone spread any information on the genetics etc?

Peace
CG
Hadnt heard of shoreline at the time but I know the "Generals Daughter"was a stinky one. (Gotta be john Wayne!:) )

i tried to pop 2 of the devils "shoreline"

one of them popped , has a leaf problem , leaves really fluorgreenishblueish and
they taco very bad , from beginning .
the newer leaves seem to be better tho , will update .
i'm LST her now cause its really really really squat lolz

Sunshineinabag

Sure did .... it's the closest I've got to roadkill so far but not pure roadkill skunk, it's very roadkill dominant , but it has a gassy astringent hints in there ... it's aaa fire all the way definitely a special keeper , I got a whole row of them going now day 1... I'll take some pics when I get a chance...

Noice!:tiphat:

JetLife175

Veteran
I have no idea. I haven’t lived in Texas since 2010. Haven’t personally seen the shoreline since 2008.

The Shoreline is alive and rocking hard in some circles.

I’ve personally been working her privately into a 2.0 line that’s realllllly showing some promise. I hope to soon let them out to see what people think.

JetLife175

Veteran
Wow that’s way cool. Any interest in elaborating a bit more? These kind of projects are weed geek paradise! :wahey:

Well if you’ve ever grown Shoreline skunk you will know it’s grows much like a jungle vine with very weak branching. My main goal is/was to tame that growth pattern and give it a OG/Afghan type structure while retaining most if not all of the terpene profile. There are some really skunky phenos coming out of the last batch I made. I haven’t found one that’s dead on shoreline skunk yet so the work continues.