What's new

Shooey's Adventures with Green Poison (FV)

B

bigganjabud

Lol the man himself?

I was gifted some beans from the "growers of conviction" collection theyre mostly experimental crosses but still put down for that magic day

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
not sure which man you mean but I'm not one to drop a name :)

what happened was when the old MNS packaging was changed over to the new plastic tube style packaging, a huge amount of packs were given to a good friend in Amsterdam and in turn he gave them out all over the place :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
A busy day in the garden today... hydrating a small islands worth of coco bricks ready to start my next runs... dropped some Karma Jack O'Nesia pips for one area and later I'll be taking Green Poison cuts for another...I'll be taking cuts from everything as I've no idea which will be worth keeping yet...I really hope this big one turns out to be the one though ;)

I'll be prepping some starter cubes for the cuts in pH'd water, I'll give a good 12 hour soak. Then it's on to all the boring stuff like cleaning and wiping down...

Tonight I'll be making a full GP update with pics but in the meantime I'm just prepping myself with a huge spliff of 73 micron bubble hash...seems reasonable :D

B

bigganjabud

Oooooh cant wait

Jta ive added some pics to my diary and ive noticed a couple of pistals so were all guns blazin atm

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol damn... thought I was gonna sneak under the radar then... after nearly 12 hours straight gardening, I was thinking to push it back til tomorrow :D

but ok why not... but first I'm rolling a fattie... and I don't mean I'm pushing my mum over :p

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao tell you what i wont tell if you dont mate

Take as long as u need j

Im just mixin up a batch of nuts anyway

The Pheonix

i've had a busy day in the garden potting up. 4 clones left to do....

still no sign of the GSC X OG CHEM testers :(

so i'm pushing ahead with the back up plans.

i'll catch up with this tomorrow :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
UPDATE: Week 2 of 12/12 (end of)

Very happy with progress so far, the area is filling up nicely...

The smallest plant today is 29 inches and the big un is a whopping 39 inches... not only that but when taking cuttings I noticed she has hollow stems... I also noticed she has a real nice bark (woof) with that white nobbly business you see on sturdy tree like plants (see pic, also notice how much rootings a going on there too, topped it off with fresh coco).. not only that but I'm loving the structure and node spacing (more pics).. I half think I can smell her already, she's throwing out pistils (yes, pics) and looks like I would expect to see at more like 21 days than 14... I really do have high hopes for her... sadly the main pic I got of this plant is wildly out of focus, I'll grab another one tomorrow... that's an 11 liter pot btw ....

She's not the only star either, another of the ladies has made a strong effort at catching her up and is only a couple of inches shy, all round everything looks healthy and I would only really comment that mine are looking forward to the introduction of flowering nutes next week ... they seem to like a big dinner...

Other news includes 20 or so various GP cuts, here's hoping they root just as fast as they grow ....

pics...

Area Filling Out

picture.php

Big Girl GP - all blurry n that...

picture.php

Bark and Roots

picture.php

Little Buddings

picture.php

Nodes

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
seeing how broad some of these leaves are, I'm starting to think that too ... lol I'm so used to growing skinny arsed sativas :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehe yeah, theres a load of notches on the back of the pantry door mate... :D

helps me determine how the stretch is going though eh, so I can calculate it better next time.. will sort the feed a bit better next time too, there's the odd thing I'm seeing here n there but nothing drastic, always like this on a first run :)

cheers
j

B

bigganjabud

Im in love with heavy sleepy indicas tbh

Having said that im going to be growing allsorts this coming year

JamieShoes

Veteran
I do like a nice puffy face indi - Karmas OG is right on the money, but what I really love is holding on to my sanity like I'm taking off on a Boeing 747 with some super racey haze pumping through my system ...have you ever been so high you could SEE your pulse? :)

having said that, I am also growing all sorts this year :D

B

bigganjabud

Yeah mate a couple times but i got bi-polar and adhd
If they play up and im smoking a sativa, lets just say ive been known to decorate the front room while mrs was asleep ��