What's new

Shooey Goes Dogging (LemChemCheeseDogs)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Onwards and upwards Jamie,,,,,nothing like a great start and hope your 'hampsteads' are feeling better:). S2

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
been back at the dentist Phe.. face is a fkn mess lol... (dunno why I'm laughing, must be the drugs) :D

updates coming soon.. gotta start another sweet thread as well..

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey Thanks for looking in everyone.. time for...

Update...and Confession...

So here we are, almost 8 weeks since I started this seed run...some of you might also be aware that around the same time I started getting my wisdom teeth taken out...this might seem completely unrelated but here's the confession part... at some point during being off my face on drugs for face pain, I nearly totally killed all my smallest plants (not just these, a whole bunch of stuff)...as far as I can tell, what I did was to pot them into coco which I hadnt activated...Usually what I do when hydrating coco blocks is use 0.5ml A+B and pH the water to 5.8 before adding the blocks....

I get the feeling I didnt do that this time. The consequence of this (as I'm sure some of you know) is massive pH lock out following on to iron deficiency which results in a seedling more or less trying to consume itself trying to find food.... it's not a pretty sight... anyway I didnt take pics (google has plenty if you like that kind of thing lol)..

So, anyway, that was about 5 or 6 weeks ago and since them I've been nursing them back to health... no mean feat.. giving them foliar feeds and reconditioning the coco until it was balanced and properly active... over the time I lost 2 but as of today I have 6 that are already transferred into 12 liter pots ready for flowering and 2 that are catching up but definitely returning to health (yay)...

I'm feeding 1.5ml A+B and 2ml Rhizo with a pH of 5.8 each watering and things are looking good...last week I topped those in the bigger pots and a couple of days ago, I've topped the 2 in smaller pots...I figure at this stage, I'm about 2 weeks out of whack...but at least I'm not out of the game ...

All I have to do now is sex them and find some other bits n pieces to make up the numbers if I get a lot of boys... not an issue, I just took a whole heap of cuts from some Jack O'Nesias and some Green Poisons which are nicely rooted....

Pics

6 Doggies, all doing fine...
picture.php

2 Smaller ones...keep up, pups..
picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks man, I had to wait ages til they looked healthy enough to post pics of without embarrassing meself :D

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Glad you are back up & at it, Shooey :)

Plants looking pretty good now, you know yer way around a brick of coco I gather! Just came cross country ('murrica), & had ~5-6 hours worth of a streamed-then-ripped recovery programmage. From ~2009 lol :D Was the soundtrack to the trip.

Are you sexing them now, or gonna wait for them to show on a veg sched.?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Glad you are back up & at it, Shooey :)

Plants looking pretty good now, you know yer way around a brick of coco I gather! Just came cross country ('murrica), & had ~5-6 hours worth of a streamed-then-ripped recovery programmage. From ~2009 lol :D Was the soundtrack to the trip.

Are you sexing them now, or gonna wait for them to show on a veg sched.?

I was hoping they'd show while vegging but only one has so far (f)... nevermind, I'm flipping them tonight anyway.... 3 of them are a little behind but I need to crack on and get that space flipped...1 of them isn't even a LCCD, it's a Green Poison but there's 6 decent size doggies and 2 smaller ones so 8 in all :)

I'll grab a pic when I go up to water them in a bit :)

lol hope your ears are ok after listening to 5 hours of my old radio waffle bro :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
So, here we go with a small update...

At this stage we're on 1.5ml per liter of A+B and 2ml per liter of Rhizo. I'll up this to 2ml of each by the end of next week...What you're looking at below is the 6 main players on the top and bottom row and in the middle is the 2 smaller LCCDs and one Green Poison right in the middle...I basically just needed something to make up the numbers ... I've yet to see how many are boys too, so I may yet need more reserves...we'll see :)

Plants are of a decent size (around 20 inches) so I'm flipping them tonight in the hopes of a minor Christmas miracle (y'know something like 6 ounces per plant of 50% thc super eye melting strength zomboweed that taste like fruit polos... something like that anyway :D) ...lots of tops, nice structure to fill up spaces...a good start anyway :)

Here's a pic...
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

I'd bet my conkers to fairy cake your out the danger zone mate they're lookin healthy and hopeful mate keep on keeping on

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
So, here we go with a small update...

At this stage we're on 1.5ml per liter of A+B and 2ml per liter of Rhizo. I'll up this to 2ml of each by the end of next week...What you're looking at below is the 6 main players on the top and bottom row and in the middle is the 2 smaller LCCDs and one Green Poison right in the middle...I basically just needed something to make up the numbers ... I've yet to see how many are boys too, so I may yet need more reserves...we'll see :)

Plants are of a decent size (around 20 inches) so I'm flipping them tonight in the hopes of a minor Christmas miracle (y'know something like 6 ounces per plant of 50% thc super eye melting strength zomboweed that taste like fruit polos... something like that anyway :D) ...lots of tops, nice structure to fill up spaces...a good start anyway :)

Here's a pic...
View Image
They look great, tons of positive karma sent your way :-D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey j,,,,
back on track mate,,,,,looking happy and healthy,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts