What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoes

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I wanted to get some boots today...I think I tired the salesman out at Dillard's :muahaha:
Anyone have suggestions on some good brands? Especially those with wide sizes?

M

Marywanna

ED HARDY. The boots are absolutely AWESOME.They have tattoo pics on them,the ballerina flats are also very unusual.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
this is one of those threads that make me happy that my girlfriend isnt a member on here lol.. she has rubbermaids FULL of shoes. lots of etnies and weird "emo" shoes, as i put it... those laceless track shoes that look like ballet slippers?

but i wont lie, i used to have tons of shoes when i skated...and i'm still thinkin about getting some of those Nike 6.0s or Dunks....

those invader zim slippers are siiiick

ArcticBlast

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Kickin it in the snow today hehehe...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yay a shoe thread...now we really gotta start the handbags thread :D
Those look awesome Mrs. B

Yes I agree with this post. I was in line at Wally world last week and noticed the rich lady in front of me had a Duck purse so I complemented her on it and stated she must be loved very much. This B with a HUGE ITCH turns around and pretty much tells me to mind my own business. I then of course had to let her know that it was a knock off and she had the wrong color for the season :)

If a man knows about woman's purses and shoes enough to know the color for the season's he's either gay or has been very well trained and knows what he's talking about:) and a lady should ALWAYS at least say ty. My girls are ALL spoiled rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way.

May all you lady's get what you want this season,I told mine all I need is a smile, because I got them :)

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

M

Marywanna

:gift:Okay I was VERY bad and bought my ED Hardy backstrap boots in black with the most badassed skull and roses on them. Man I am gonna get in trouble.Mrs. B,they have the greatest canvas sneakers,you would love them! Found em all on Zappos.Just type in ED Hardy in the search box.BUT,I DID see my boots on HSN for 99.00.They were all out so I had to pay a little more on Zappos. But the overnight shipping was free. (See I am thinking of all the excuses I will say to my hubby when they come.)So I saved some $$,right???

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:gift:Okay I was VERY bad and bought my ED Hardy backstrap boots in black with the most badassed skull and roses on them. Man I am gonna get in trouble.Mrs. B,they have the greatest canvas sneakers,you would love them! Found em all on Zappos.Just type in ED Hardy in the search box.BUT,I DID see my boots on HSN for 99.00.They were all out so I had to pay a little more on Zappos. But the overnight shipping was free. (See I am thinking of all the excuses I will say to my hubby when they come.)So I saved some $$,right???

It made you happy. For a good man (like you have) that's reason enough.

Congrats
Mr.Wags

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ahhha mate... heres the trick you see... you model them for him one time .... and then you say I bought these for YOU honey MERRY CHRISTMAS :D:D:D

works on me everytime,... I'm a sucker for a good shoe :-/

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Yes I agree with this post. I was in line at Wally world last week and noticed the rich lady in front of me had a Duck purse so I complemented her on it and stated she must be loved very much. This B with a HUGE ITCH turns around and pretty much tells me to mind my own business. I then of course had to let her know that it was a knock off and she had the wrong color for the season :)

:biglaugh: I always worry about having a fake purse, so I have to make sure it's from Macy's or an actual store.

I will have to check for Ed Hardy boots, then!

M

Marywanna

Girl,be prepared to be WOWED by the boots! If you dig tattoos,you will love them! And,from the practical side,they are warm and cozy and feel like you are wearing slippers. I can tell I am going to be liking the shoes,too. The handbags are cool too. Mary

M

Marywanna

Lil,I got a new camera too! I took some pics of them last night,now all I have to do is get them on my PC. HMMMM.........I already have a Canon user disc in my computer that I had to load for my old camera,wonder if I really need to load the new one?The new camera is the same one,just 5 years newer.I am no PC expert,thats for sure.I may have to medicate to figure it out...................Yeah right,then I will prolly blow my PC,lol. Ever just set and stare at the screen because you forgot what you wanted to do?????:rolleyes:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
LOL!!! I hear ya Mary.... thats why I married a computer genius. All I can do is type. Im sure you can do it! I got faith in ya sister!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I think you would have to reload the CD that comes with the camera. It's like gonna be an updated version, I'm thinking. Good luck!

M

Marywanna

Thanks hippie,so then I will remove the older Canon disk and add the new one? I really am computer-challenged. Shit it took me a year to even figure out the simple things. And yes,I DO read instructions. I am goin for it! I just HAVE to show you these Boots! Why are shoes and boots the most wonderful things in the world???

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I bought some minnetonka shoes with fuzzy soft insides. My feet are trying to get used to them and breaking them in. This is the worst part about buying new shoes. Converses (all stars) work the same way. I did not want to buy the Ugg shoes for $110 because they would get ruined, I just know it.

Perhaps try putting the new camera CD in, and see if the computer prompts you to erase the old program or write over it. Or you could just trash the other program first and then put in the new CD.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw these today at Vicky Secret and couldnt resist!! too bad theres a shit ton of snow outside!! hahaha

picture.php