What's new

Shiva Shanti

erb

has anyone grown shiva shanti seeds from sensi seeds? would appreciate some feedback from you guys.. thx :D

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Yes i have grown them... both the original and shiva shanti 2

Good for beginners and friendly price...

GrowDoc

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Hey Growdoc

Hey Growdoc

How was the taste ( garlic ? ) I think it was Farmer John told me one time that that his were fruity, not sure if it was I or II. Also how was the potentcy ? thanks... BC

sparobis

Veteran
howdy fellas,
i just harvested a shiva shanti,shiva skunk plants 2 days ago from sensi seeds
they both took 9 weeks flowering and could easily go another 2 weeks...i started there flushes 2 weeks ago and they put on weight for about 5 days then quit.
i cant find my usb port cable for my digicam (moved computer)but, when i do ill take a couple shots of the shivas hanging.
the shiva shanti smells like my moms marinara sauce(garlic!!) the shiva skunk is skunkier than pepe` lepew`s booty..lol super frosty to

G

shiva shanti is a totally garlicy-skunky-piney afghani with a regular ol' indica couchlock high, but there's some nice thoughts crawling through the mind while locked down... i love shiva shanti, its good smoke and REEKS the house up! yields decent and is easy to grow. some variance amongst plants... but all in all, there's two distinct phenos.. the garlic bud pheno is the easiest to distinguish... it reeks of fresh garlic, mixed in with a bit of skunk butthole.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Cool...

Cool...

Garlic with skunk butthole sounds tasty (strange as that sounds hhehe). I smoked "garlic bud" years years ago. I've always wondered if it wasn't shiva shanti,probably so since it's the only stain ya hear about having a garlic smell and taste. I think I'm going to try it just for it's uniqueness. Thanks guys ! Hey Sarobis some where in that shiva skunk there is a sour grape pheno that is very tasty finishes in 40-45 days too ! it's worth finding. Fenandro, sorry to hear about your fuckhead friend ripping off your gear. I hope ya bounce back even better. Thanks for the info you guys... take care and stay safe....BC

erb

thanks for the replies people :D

looking forward to growing it although i'm slightly worried about the taste and smell (garlic)... is it a nice taste or yuky?
will include some pics when i get them going..
am used to growing in nft but am going for a soil grow this time using canna pro plus soil and probably some nice organic feed... has anyone used that soil?
also whats the shortest time i can veg them for?

Erb

Last edited: