What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

just remember you have now zero tolerance . so start super low . other wise it will not be enjoyable for you . get outside alone after the hit too
That sounds good.
I started wirh a small hit with the vaper too.
Had some of the best experiences with small doses with weed and shrooms, too.
Only MDMA had to be overdosed for stroboscope effects on the dancefloor 😂

goingrey

Brewing up some ripe pu erh tea from 2007. Don't know much about it, all the text is in Chinese. There is a website on the package but it doesn't work anymore. It was some cheap stuff but I think it's pretty good.

shiva82

That sounds good.
I started wirh a small hit with the vaper too.
Had some of the best experiences with small doses with weed and shrooms, too.
Only MDMA had to be overdosed for stroboscope effects on the dancefloor 😂
i loved mdma too much. i still would enjoy it , only it instantly makes me extremely sleepy now and i go to bed and snooze . brain chemistry , serotonin melatonin issues .

strain_hunter

Waiting for my first ganja harvest while drinking a top-fermented beer from cologne.
IMG_5968.jpeg

Brewing up some ripe pu erh tea from 2007. Don't know much about it, all the text is in Chinese. There is a website on the package but it doesn't work anymore. It was some cheap stuff but I think it's pretty good.
Very healthy.
i loved mdma too much.
Me too. Took it every weekend and after a year or so every morning for a week and then I stopped taking it till today. Noticed short time memory issues and extended periods of lack of good feelings wirhout tacking it. For the fun part, after 3-6 hours of meditation you get the same feeling for hours including the changed sounds.
i still would enjoy it , only it instantly makes me extremely sleepy now and i go to bed and snooze . brain chemistry , serotonin melatonin issues .
To dangerous for me.

goingrey

pu erh is the fermented tea leaves right?
The ripe pu erh is fermented yeah. But it's some new thing (like from the 70s), where they try to replicate "raw"/normal pu erh that has been aged without waiting all that time. The raw pu erh isn't fermented... until it has sat in a humid Hong Kong warehouse for a couple of decades.

shiva82

The ripe pu erh is fermented yeah. But it's some new thing (like from the 70s), where they try to replicate "raw"/normal pu erh that has been aged without waiting all that time. The raw pu erh isn't fermented... until it has sat in a humid Hong Kong warehouse for a couple of decades.
what is that special bean in madagascar that some kind of rat eats and shits out , and the locals sell the rat excreted coffee to yuppies in america at an inflated cost . seasoned coffee especial

shiva82

my friends grandad ' lenny' , long dead now, but he was in bergen belsen camp during the war. russian prisoner of war . he told us stories of them having ' spider soup ' as there brews . spiders in dirty water boiled, and seasoned with beeswax from their shoes

Latest posts

Latest posts