What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

swiss hash was another favourite. outdoor grown . during the good years before the ban on foreigners entering clubs and tea shops

shiva82

parts of switzerland are some of the sunniest in europe , the water is clean , the air is clean, the hash it produces is amazing and the temperatures are not too high

shame the templars run it

it is a beautiful country so i can;t fault the bastards

shiva82

if only i had a source i can trust.
i dont know man, especially with hash, back in the day i didn't really give a shit, but nowadays i feel it can be a bit dodgy.
i tried some hash that i was gifted some time ago and it was nice but it gave me a headache, kinda...
maybe i'm just fantasizing..
i have abandoned most people and former hash contacts . i question if i'm psycho or not , lol , and then i realise nah i'm not i just like a small circle and genuine people only. the fewer the better

strain_hunter

He is my only source and unfortunately he likes the strong stuff with facial palsy 😂
Nowadays you get here everywhere these buds, that are prescribed.
I tested one last week and it made me nervous only and had no taste. Smoked it in a pax vaper.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
some other piece i have was super nice and soft, ok maybe i didn't keep it in a really airtight container, but now its solid as a rock. doesnt seem right to me. does tha happen sometimes?
the soft stuff usually remains kinda plyable in my experience.

shiva82

He is my only source and unfortunately he likes the strong stuff with facial palsy 😂
Nowadays you get here everywhere these buds, that are prescribed.
I tested one last week and it made me nervous only and had no taste. Smoked it in a pax vaper.
your tolerance will be near zero or zero. you will feel mild anxiety if the potency is quite high . start in smaller hits, after a couple of days you will adjust

goingrey

some other piece i have was super nice and soft, ok maybe i didn't keep it in a really airtight container, but now its solid as a rock. doesnt seem right to me. does tha happen sometimes?
the soft stuff usually remains kinda plyable in my experience.
Is it better or worse in the pipe?

shiva82

depends how it has been pressed . the street rock hard stuff is usually the beeswax special lol . the extremely oily almost shatter like pressed grade a super polm was different

goingrey

Maybe I'll smoke some hash.

Homemade, mixed strains 5min tumble, pressed by walking around with it in the sole of my shoe. Rock hard but really good. ;)

h.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts