What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

that was a coffeeshop called ' pick up the pieces ' not the best joint back then but the owner was cool and made us welcome. the skuff and hash was decent back then . his weed was not great , but hash was spot on . we also favoured a bikers pub that had a hash menu , for buying hash that season

i was a different person that i am today that is for sure haha

shiva82

t- boat coffeeshop had nice ' durban' , i m told is mist likely durban skunk. i think you can still find pictures off that year online

shiva82

i like the hash labelled ' super polm ' very oily , dark and hard until warmed then it would turn to putty soft and gooey . that was 25 years ago though

goingrey

Still see both those names every now and then but who knows what the story behind them is. I used to like a hash called Casablanca, haven't seen it in years.

shiva82

Still see both those names every now and then but who knows what the story behind them is. I used to like a hash called Casablanca, haven't seen it in years.
just different words for top grade morocan . double zero , super polm etc . just names for a farmers best grade

shiva82

normal polm would be like the slate press type that you could hand powder , light press, and super polm a better grade , glues together naturally etc. that is how it was explained to me back in the day . just bullshit words for different grades and pressing procedures

strain_hunter

One of my old friends from school still smokes marocan, libanese and afghan hash.
Maybe I will try it these days again.
a5c9eb3c-f5ed-41ed-a64c-07f03fecc4e3.jpeg