What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

The cuttings I took from flowering plants and put on the windowsill are putting out pistils even on new growth. Wonder if I should put them under 24h light. Maybe it doesn't matter.

shiva82

The cuttings I took from flowering plants and put on the windowsill are putting out pistils even on new growth. Wonder if I should put them under 24h light. Maybe it doesn't matter.
they will need to ' reveg' so the more light the better. cuttings from flowering plants will flower

you are aiming to root them and program them back into a vegative state

shiva82

i did lots of soft body bug and larvae killing today , put my aluminet shade clothes up ready to use , planted some italian fancy beans , hundreds of pak choi and general bits and bobs .

i have one odd potato. healthy , just looks different to all the others. maybe the outlier spud . i will save them as potato seed if they are superior . possibly another strain that slipped into the batch

Attachments

• IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1689.JPG
    IMG_1689.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1691.JPG
    IMG_1691.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1692.JPG
    IMG_1692.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1693.JPG
    IMG_1693.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 8

goingrey

they will need to ' reveg' so the more light the better. cuttings from flowering plants will flower

you are aiming to root them and program them back into a vegative state
I think they've rooted since new growth has started. Well I'll see how they go on, days are still getting longer for a couple of weeks..

shiva82

after being inspired by the bong olympics , i started training young . this is me in the 1998 -1999 season ,aged 16 in holland getting ready for the future battles and tests i would endure living bonglife . my amateur to semi pro early years

Attachments

• IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

shiva82

smoking skuff powder that would come in ying and yang type containers . back then it was not junk either, basically rough grade dry sift unpressed . good price. we enjoyed bonging it