What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Attachments

• IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    1,014 KB · Views: 14

strain_hunter

Sorry, but wax is still totally foreign to me. Every time I see pictures it makes me sick because it looks like earwax.

When I stopped smoking weed over a decade ago, this didn't exist.
I ordered a vaporizer and am wondering if wax is much better than vaping buds.

I asked around but nobody from the old friends has a press or uses wax to test it. They had a volcano but actually they smoke a good old bong and joints only.

shiva82

Sorry, but wax is still totally foreign to me. Every time I see pictures it makes me sick because it looks like earwax.

I asked around but nobody from the old friends has a press or uses wax to test it. They had a volcano but actually they smoke a good old bong and joints only.
no need to apologise

i enjoyed it very much

it is hash that has been filtered of debris

there is no ' better ' way . subjective . it could be argued it is ' better' if there was a case for arguing

goingrey

I think dry herb vaping is a good way. Just dry the bud, no other activities needed. Vaporize off the best oils, dump the ABV from the herb chamber into the palm of your hand and eat it.. No waste convenience.

DaEarl73

You have different possibilities with extracts, check out the fresh frozen stuff. That hash smells and taste like fresh plant, all terpenes in tact. Important is that you don’t cut early, like all that hype shit mofos do. It’s not about the colour! It’s about the high and taste! Give the plants always time to express themselves! Sorry for the off topic! Have a nice one

shiva82

You have different possibilities with extracts, check out the fresh frozen stuff. That hash smells and taste like fresh plant, all terpenes in tact. Important is that you don’t cut early, like all that hype shit mofos do. It’s not about the colour! It’s about the high and taste! Give the plants always time to express themselves! Sorry for the off topic! Have a nice one
this hash extract i have just woken up from for the second time in the day has a serious power to it , and not only that, the taste is far stronger than the flower it came from

shiva82

dry , and uncured . then frozen is how i like to make it. fresh frozen is nice too

and rosin flower, dry , but not cured for maximum flavour

any cured product will give darker finishes and less flavornoids and terpenes

shiva82

these are useful , they are for the mighty vape and concentrates . oil soak pads for concentrates . you can cut them down , or make your own pipes and bongs with them too. heat it up , drop it in you bong or pipe bowl , and then dab onto it . versatile . rinse them clean with alcohol

Attachments

• IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts