What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

And the tibetan word chang means beer 😄
That remembers me of the mad saint Drukpa Kunleg from tibet. In those days, he travelled from village to village and demanded beer and the villagers' virgins.
He has broken people's rigid concepts.
He was known for his crazy methods of enlightening other beings, mostly women, which earned him the title "The Saint of 5,000 Women".Among other things, women would seek his blessing in the form of sexual intercourse. His intention was to show that it is possible to be enlightened, impart enlightenment, and still lead a very healthy sex life, and to demonstrate that celibacy was not necessary for being enlightened. In addition, he wanted to expand the range of means by which enlightenment could be imparted, while adding new evolutionary prospects to the overarching tradition. He is credited with introducing the practice of phallus paintings in Bhutan and placing statues of them on rooftops to drive away evil spirits.

Because of this power to awaken unenlightened beings, Kunley's penis is referred to as the "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom" and he himself is known as the "fertility saint". For this reason, women from all around the world visited his monastery to seek his blessing.

There is a book about his life from Keith Dowman. Very interesting.
That's some next level game the dude had haha.

shiva82

That remembers me of the mad saint Drukpa Kunleg from tibet. In those days, he travelled from village to village and demanded beer and the villagers' virgins.
He was known for his crazy methods of enlightening other beings, mostly women, which earned him the title "The Saint of 5,000 Women".Among other things, women would seek his blessing in the form of sexual intercourse. His intention was to show that it is possible to be enlightened, impart enlightenment, and still lead a very healthy sex life, and to demonstrate that celibacy was not necessary for being enlightened. In addition, he wanted to expand the range of means by which enlightenment could be imparted, while adding new evolutionary prospects to the overarching tradition. He is credited with introducing the practice of phallus paintings in Bhutan and placing statues of them on rooftops to drive away evil spirits.

Because of this power to awaken unenlightened beings, Kunley's penis is referred to as the "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom" and he himself is known as the "fertility saint". For this reason, women from all around the world visited his monastery to seek his blessing.

today we have his reincarnation , he is known as ' the boveda kid'

shiva82

i'm taking notes

shiva82

just caught big meech eating my chilli plant . she will be sick shortly probably . she keeps nibbling at it each day , so i have had to throw the plant outside. the windowsill is not safe for plants it seems

exoticrobotic

Dunno wtf happened with the cucumber order this week.

IMG_2947.jpg

Better eat some of them.

Viva Espana!

shiva82

I also had a tomcat. He always ate grass to clean the fur from his stomach. That could be the explanation.
ahhh. you are very observant . my cat has only been outside once in a couple of months , she is scared of a few local cats it seems.... she does shed fur, and i baby wipe her down every day and groom her.... maybe she was replicating the grass.... it did upset her stomach, and she is ok now after a shit , some water and some cuddles. i will try encourage her to go out today . i have three cats bathing in my yard now for example .

no food out there or anything. they just enjoy bathing on the timber frame

thanks for that nugget of information

shiva82

i had my rant on arrival again. 2 dead butternut squash and 4 more peppers dead , and a cucumber nearly dead , and a full bed like a dry sand pit and a dead rat that has eaten all the slug pellets . only been gone 3 days . haha . i chilled out and did a watering demo again that i have shown him a thousand times .

the joys of gardening

Attachments

• IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

replanted all dead plants and started planting other varieties into the beds . get shit back on track . just having a smoke , before returning

Attachments

• IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1662.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1663.JPG
    IMG_1663.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1664.JPG
    IMG_1664.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG