Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Day 30 🌿🐔

IMG_20240524_170546.jpg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
looking good rev . what strain is it?
It's ace's CBD strain that I'm growing for my mom and my gf.
IMG_20240524_113149.jpg

It's aphid season here and I was finding a couple infested leaves a day for a few days. I was dealing with them fine by hand but I bought and releáed lacewing larvae and after 5 days there's zero aphids and zero larvae. A little costly but you can't beat the effectiveness. I was looking forward to try them as I usually buy ladybug larvae for the aphids. They're hard to photograph. Quick fuckers.
2024_05_15_12_42_10_974.png

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
good work , lucky ladies . here it is now slug , snail and thrip season , and the usual fungus gnats . i feel your pain . i had to soap spray my strawberry patch , which helped
Don't worry they're completely gone now. Thankfully aphids are easy to control because you can easily see them with the naked eye and blow them away with water. But you have to check the leaves every single day. I released the lacewings when we went away for the weekend so they would do my job and thankfully they did.

I'm glad we don't have to deal with slugs though. They would do a number on these guys.
IMG_20240524_193840.jpg

shiva82

Don't worry they're completely gone now. Thankfully aphids are easy to control because you can easily see them with the naked eye and blow them away with water. But you have to check the leaves every single day. I released the lacewings when we went away for the weekend so they would do my job and thankfully they did.

I'm glad we don't have to deal with slugs though. They would do a number on these guys.
View attachment 19007851
we have to use pellets luckily we have most of the area in use tarped this year , so we can keep it off the soil . when it is hot and dry they tend to hide and do damage in the shade, the times we have week long periods of rain, it is slug and snail party time

Latest posts

Latest posts