What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I overwatered my windowsill plant. Should have dropped in some of that Liquid Oxygen maybe hehe, the H2O2.
they have improved since i brought them home, so i feel the tip burn is from the over watering and wilting period , bit of tissue damage from water uptake problems ,and then as it grows out and comes back to life the scar tissue is shown as tip burn . there or there abouts . they growing now

strain_hunter

My grandmother used to make me her version of cottage pie with sauerkraut. I must eat it again sometime.

Since I have become acutely aware of the fleeting nature of all things, I try to focus on doing something useful for other people. As well as I can. As a result, I am less preoccupied with myself and I become more indifferent when something negative happens. Life is a rollercoaster. The main thing is that the safety bar is secure.

shiva82

My grandmother used to make me her version of cottage pie with sauerkraut. I must eat it again sometime.

Since I have become acutely aware of the fleeting nature of all things, I try to focus on doing something useful for other people. As well as I can. As a result, I am less preoccupied with myself and I become more indifferent when something negative happens. Life is a rollercoaster. The main thing is that the safety bar is secure.
that wou;d be a nice variant to be honest . would love to try that myself

good to have you around strain hunter . sounds like you are winning the battle to me

strain_hunter

that wou;d be a nice variant to be honest . would love to try that myself
She put bacon on the bottom layer and lots of butter on the mashed potatoes. It was always very flavourful and juicy through the sauerkraut.
good to have you around strain hunter . sounds like you are winning the battle to me
We will see, but thanks for the nice words.
I am struggling lately with my health like I said, which influenced my practice lately but that should be temporary too :giggle:

goingrey

This year I'm reusing last year's soil for the tomatoes and cucumbers. Have watered the pots with Cannazym a couple of times and top dressed with some worm castings. Will feed them hydro waste through the summer. Let's see how it goes. It's funny I used to love mixing up soil, mixing up my own mix with my bare hands getting the hand feel just right, but I'm just so over it... Hopefully it works well.

shiva82

She put bacon on the bottom layer and lots of butter on the mashed potatoes. It was always very flavourful and juicy through the sauerkraut.

We will see, but thanks for the nice words.
I am struggling lately with my health like I said, which influenced my practice lately but that should be temporary too :giggle:
keep your chin up . i hope your health improves

goingrey

i used to grow live soil beds with act brews etc... nice weed but attracts to many pests indoors i find
Indoors I don't want to use soil at all, just hydro, clay, coco.. Though I do have a basil and some tea plants in soil indoors, and some pots of soil with beans and cucumbers hopefully coming up some day soon now. So lol. But bugs are an extra issue yeah! And the mess, and inhaling that dust... the questionable sourcing of peat.. having had very good results at least sometimes without any soil.. so I know it's possible. Many reasons really.

strain_hunter

Indoors I don't want to use soil at all, just hydro, clay, coco.. Though I do have a basil and some tea plants in soil indoors, and some pots of soil with beans and cucumbers hopefully coming up some day soon now. So lol. But bugs are an extra issue yeah! And the mess, and inhaling that dust... the questionable sourcing of peat.. having had very good results at least sometimes without any soil.. so I know it's possible. Many reasons really.
I will try Hydro in autumn too, when temperatures are low enough in my flat.
Thought about a simple deep water culture with a 20 liter pot and an air bubbler to start with. And terra aquatica trio as fertilizer

goingrey

I will try Hydro in autumn too, when temperatures are low enough in my flat.
Thought about a simple deep water culture with a 20 liter pot and an air bubbler to start with. And terra aquatica trio as fertilizer
DWC should be very efficient. I watched a Youtube video that did a side by side with different methods once and DWC did the best in that experiment.

strain_hunter

I'm afraid of flooding the flat with the other hydro techniques. I would still have the confidence to build an aeroponic. I've already built one for cloning.