What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
embrace it . the here and now . face it head on. that is why i try and remind myself not to worry about the past the present , some other dimension etc , while letting me in the here and now become stagnant . well done dude, takes courage to be a man and stand strong and face the here and now. i often struggle . it is an art . well done son , you do your family proud
yeah man, i dont know for sure how it happened. i was in the strong grip of the past a few days ago. sometimes its even complicated to face the past, but somehow it worked, maybe it was helpful, letting it go a bit more, or just accepting it was the past.
focus shifted to the now, and that reminded me of how good it felt to be in the now.

shiva82

the past does not exist , the future is promised to nobody, including tomorrow , and the only time that exists is now . we have our body form and our inner form, and they both work against each other . bit of a jesus and buddha hybrid quote lol

shiva82

a bit like this beautiful flower in the rain in my yard. rotting away . live in the moment or it gets a bit depressing thinking about decaying and such lol

Attachments

• IMG_1655.JPG
    IMG_1655.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
we all have to face ourselves and tests of life , and if we don't in this life we will have to again in the next life
actually to me it feels like lifes forcing you to face it until you recognize you have to face it. if you face it straight away you only have to face it once. if you run away from facing it its like facing it a million times without even facing it.

face, face, face.

face. (😂)

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i procrastinated the shit out of todays workday. and i'm probably gonna celebrate it with going to bed early, haha.
nice that its warmer outside, ladies lookin fly ;>

shiva82

actually to me it feels like lifes forcing you to face it until you recognize you have to face it. if you face it straight away you only have to face it once. if you run away from facing it its like facing it a million times without even facing it.

face, face, face.

face. (😂)
i feel that may be true also . good observation

shiva82

cant fault a bouncy titty in a summer dress.... mmmmh hmmmmm.
i recall a local man being jumped and beaten up badly by a few men ,,,, we asked him what had happened he said ' i can't fault them " haha, and then he said ' he would of done the same' .

the way he said ' can't fault them' casual as anything , all calm with teeth missing and black eyes made me realise some people are born on a crazy level beyond. i was laughing to myself thinking ' what a madman' he would of tracked them down at some point judging by his demeanour