What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the last couple of days ive been listening to my body quite a bit. and my emotions and shit.
just letting myself be and aknowledge(?) myself, like beeing in the moment.
i'm a habitual overrider of how i feel usually. mostly because its always hard making ends meet. but the wifey got a salary tax refund, money that nobody was expecting, now shes more chill and so am i.
if i feel low energy i just let it happen, and try not to beat myself up, because its for a reason, beeing that i used up quite a lot of energy.

an old mates wifey is a lifecoach and i watched the recording of her actual class on 'working less' wich is pretty much some burnout prevention tactics as i see it. reminded me of some stuff i used to practice earlier for my own good and totally forgot about. sounds cheezy, maybe, i'll give it a solid shot, worked out great some years ago.

shiva82

the last couple of days ive been listening to my body quite a bit. and my emotions and shit.
just letting myself be and aknowledge(?) myself, like beeing in the moment.
i'm a habitual overrider of how i feel usually. mostly because its always hard making ends meet. but the wifey got a salary tax refund, money that nobody was expecting, now shes more chill and so am i.
if i feel low energy i just let it happen, and try not to beat myself up, because its for a reason, beeing that i used up quite a lot of energy.

an old mates wifey is a lifecoach and i watched the recording of her actual class on 'working less' wich is pretty much some burnout prevention tactics as i see it. reminded me of some stuff i used to practice earlier for my own good and totally forgot about. sounds cheezy, maybe, i'll give it a solid shot, worked out great some years ago.
embrace it . the here and now . face it head on. that is why i try and remind myself not to worry about the past the present , some other dimension etc , while letting me in the here and now become stagnant . well done dude, takes courage to be a man and stand strong and face the here and now. i often struggle . it is an art . well done son , you do your family proud

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
been working overtime 2 days in a row, i smoked a few spicy cigs in between but hey, whos gonna cast the first stone in here right 🤣
so i'll treat myself to an early (on time actually) exit today, after not accomplishing much even.