What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i think the field will be flooded this week . lets see if the drainage pots work outside . slugs and snails i need to watch for this week too . millions of them

shiva82

When we die, its the same thing. The last impressions mix with the subconcous impressions, were multiplying and are forming the next life.
who knows , i do enjoy hearing ideas about it though. it is interesting . we are often detached from self and tending to dwell in past or future, or in other dimensions, and we forget the here and now. the only time that exists .

RobFromTX

I think im going to give those chang mais a go now that were settled. Im going to use happy frog, which is pretty low on nitrogen, and mix in a bit of fish bone meal, crab meal and some kelp meal. Those amendments release nitrogen pretty slowly. Im through using ocean forest. That shits toxic when it comes to landraces

shiva82

I think im going to give those chang mais a go now that were settled. Im going to use happy frog, which is pretty low on nitrogen, and mix in a bit of fish bone meal, crab meal and some kelp meal. Those amendments release nitrogen pretty slowly. Im through using ocean forest. That shits toxic when it comes to landraces
what happened with the new caladonians?

strain_hunter

who knows , i do enjoy hearing ideas about it though. it is interesting . we are often detached from self and tending to dwell in past or future, or in other dimensions, and we forget the here and now. the only time that exists .
Tantrics. You can not only remember past lives but staying concious from death to birth too.
Yogananda and the Karmapas did it.