What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Also went to the hydro store today and bought some liquid oxygen. And got a Soft Secrets, pretty cool that it's still around. It's a free newspaper about growing. I was surprised actually, often these hydro stores are all non-ganj wink wink. But this time right there on the counter.

No readers wives pics like they used to have back in the day hehe. Or maybe that was a different publication...

Anyway they had and ad for an interesting seed company, Enecta. They sell some kind of EU certified CBD and CBG strains. Hadn't heard of them before, the company or the strains.

goingrey

i have a tiny piece of memory in a dark corner of my brains that dj short might have used males that throw stigmas in later flowering but dont hit me with a floor-brick upside my head if thats incorrect.
Yeah I remember that DJ Short article too and hey I respect him a lot but not going to take that tip from him anyway. :D

shiva82

Also went to the hydro store today and bought some liquid oxygen. And got a Soft Secrets, pretty cool that it's still around. It's a free newspaper about growing. I was surprised actually, often these hydro stores are all non-ganj wink wink. But this time right there on the counter.

No readers wives pics like they used to have back in the day hehe. Or maybe that was a different publication...

Anyway they had and ad for an interesting seed company, Enecta. They sell some kind of EU certified CBD and CBG strains. Hadn't heard of them before, the company or the strains.
soft secrets used to good . glad it is still going

goingrey

Also yesterday marked the end of an era of sorts. Ran out of AN Sensi Coco Bloom A+B. Think it lasted me like three years. I like it but feel like it gave this kind of honeylike aroma to a lot of strains, which is actually really nice but maybe it then takes away from the strain's intrinsic aroma, for better or for worse.. Next coco grow I'd like to try Hesi Coco maybe, single bottle for the entire duration of the grow, can it be good... some people say so. :dunno:

strain_hunter

nothing organic or natural about modern western society . it is disgusting
you , or we are not to blame, society is what is sick , and some of us are sensitive
I agree with that. And there are far too many people on the planet, which means that nature can no longer recover.
most spirits are jealous , the dmt world 'spirits' are not good natured. they are acting. i would never put my trust in another dimension.

only trust yourself to work on self imo
True.
I've also heard a few stories about this. I only took mushrooms myself.
But I once had a beer with a shaman from Peru and discussed the subject with him. He said that safe guidance is totally important so that you only travel to the higher realms of existence.
Although existential issues can of course also be healing.
i have spent a couple of decades tripping on and off .... after a while i come to the same conclusions
I did it only around ten times after I had an spontanous out of body experience and switched to meditation afterwards. I found that much more pleasant and easier to control.
special delivery . happiness in a box
Have fun.
I ordered an vaporizer yesterday.

I'm curious about the flavours. As I don't smoke cigarettes, I had either rolled my weed straight or smoked it in a one hitter.

goingrey

I agree with that. And there are far too many people on the planet, which means that nature can no longer recover.

True.
I've also heard a few stories about this. I only took mushrooms myself.
But I once had a beer with a shaman from Peru and discussed the subject with him. He said that safe guidance is totally important so that you only travel to the higher realms of existence.
Although existential issues can of course also be healing.

I did it only around ten times after I had an spontanous out of body experience and switched to meditation afterwards. I found that much more pleasant and easier to control.

Have fun.
I ordered an vaporizer yesterday.

I'm curious about the flavours. As I don't smoke cigarettes, I had either rolled my weed straight or smoked it in a one hitter.
Which vape did you get?

RobFromTX

Also yesterday marked the end of an era of sorts. Ran out of AN Sensi Coco Bloom A+B. Think it lasted me like three years. I like it but feel like it gave this kind of honeylike aroma to a lot of strains, which is actually really nice but maybe it then takes away from the strain's intrinsic aroma, for better or for worse.. Next coco grow I'd like to try Hesi Coco maybe, single bottle for the entire duration of the grow, can it be good... some people say so. :dunno:

I didnt know you were a coco grower. Ive heard great things about the sensi A B line

strain_hunter

Which vape did you get?
IMG_5912.jpeg

It’s a Yocan HIT, which works with convection. Costs 30€ inkluding shipping.
It has an 1400mah akku and you can control the temperature.
I know, that it has its limits but for my purposes its enough.

Here are some impressions

goingrey

I didnt know you were a coco grower. Ive heard great things about the sensi A B line
Actually I prefer moler clay for passive hydro but bought a bunch of coco bricks on sale before I discovered it so I'm using them up too. Coco in bigger pots, moler clay in smaller ones..

bibi40

lol ,
i know what you're talkin' about
no ,same publication , just the reader' s wife differ and text - article ,
was great and funny ,wife's pics for few seeds, LOL ...

:tiphat:

strain_hunter

Good to know. I dond‘t like honey aroma.
Will test deep water cultivation in autumn and terra aquatica trio is recommended by many growers too.

goingrey

View attachment 19006864
It’s a Yocan HIT, which works with convection. Costs 30€ inkluding shipping.
It has an 1400mah akku and you can control the temperature.
I know, that it has its limits but for my purposes its enough.

Here are some impressions

Wow that is cheap for a vape. Looks like he is getting pretty good vapor off it. Please let us know how you like it when you get it.

Latest posts

Latest posts