Shiva Grows

shiva82

special delivery . happiness in a box

Attachments

• IMG_1646.JPG
    IMG_1646.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

goingrey

Seems like it was a mistake to collect pollen from all three Honduras males as a mix. One of them has shown some pistils at the top, maybe not a good idea to use that pollen, and as it is a mix that means none of the pollen I've collected so far..

On the positive side of things the best one of the three still has most of its dust in the nads, so I should still get a decent amount of pollen.

Lesson learned, collect separately even if you plan to mix later.

shiva82

Seems like it was a mistake to collect pollen from all three Honduras males as a mix. One of them has shown some pistils at the top, maybe not a good idea to use that pollen, and as it is a mix that means none of the pollen I've collected so far..

On the positive side of things the best one of the three still has most of its dust in the nads, so I should still get a decent amount of pollen.

Lesson learned, collect separately even if you plan to mix later.
can you not kill it and re collect a fresh batch off the other two? or have you binned them?

goingrey

can you not kill it and re collect a fresh batch off the other two? or have you binned them?
Yes, I should be getting a nice amount from one. The other non-intersex one probably won't give much anymore unless I like reveg or something but nah, I'll just use the one.

goingrey

Today I went to two different tea stores to check out the competition for the bait and switcher.

Bought some fermented pu erh tea from both.

First one was interesting. Wouldn't sell any bigger amounts. I guess that's flattering, wants me to visit often hehe. In sealed mylar baggies like modern weed hehe pretty cool idea but it was very dry I don't think it will cure/age but that's ok because it's the pre-fermented kind anyway.

At the second shop the girl didn't know anything about pu erh tea but hey at least she was honest and said she hasn't even tried them. :D

shiva82

Today I went to two different tea stores to check out the competition for the bait and switcher.

Bought some fermented pu erh tea from both.

First one was interesting. Wouldn't sell any bigger amounts. I guess that's flattering, wants me to visit often hehe. In sealed mylar baggies like modern weed hehe pretty cool idea but it was very dry I don't think it will cure/age but that's ok because it's the pre-fermented kind anyway.

At the second shop the girl didn't know anything about pu erh tea but hey at least she was honest and said she hasn't even tried them. :D
the only feremented pu i can think of is sewage . it is new to me also.

the best tea is 'yorkshire tea'

shiva82

dusted off the blowtorch from outside ,lol. spiders webs and eggs . rusted shut . not much gas left but enough to test the new bong . blew me away . great little bong but the bowl hangs to low , and potential burn the surface it is on. i had to place the bong on a brick before heating .

spot on , huge toke full of flavour that will keep my high for a good while . maybe too high

Attachments

• IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9

goingrey

dusted off the blowtorch from outside ,lol. spiders webs and eggs . rusted shut . not much gas left but enough to test the new bong . blew me away . great little bong but the bowl hangs to low , and potential burn the surface it is on. i had to place the bong on a brick before heating .

spot on , huge toke full of flavour that will keep my high for a good while . maybe too high
You could raise it with an activated carbon adapter, like this. Just leave out the carbon hehe.

1716400028724.png

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i have a tiny piece of memory in a dark corner of my brains that dj short might have used males that throw stigmas in later flowering but dont hit me with a floor-brick upside my head if thats incorrect.

shiva82

i have a tiny piece of memory in a dark corner of my brains that dj short might have used males that throw stigmas in later flowering but dont hit me with a floor-brick upside my head if thats incorrect.
some of those males can be good too, but would need room for further testing etc . not worth the risk when chucking small scale

Latest posts

Latest posts