What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

what kind of shrooms? foraged? liberty caps?
I stopped taking chemicals and shrooms 13 years ago and replaced it with meditation instead. I grew mexicans and columbians at home for some experiments.
A few years ago I wanted to test a high dose but it wasn‘t mindblowing like meditation anymore 😂

shiva82

i used to work two jobs , one as a part time carer , the other my trade i have always done .

one dude or 'service user 'only drank ' tepid ' water . awkward bastard lol. lovely fella though .

shiva82

I stopped taking chemicals and shrooms 13 years ago and replaced it with meditation instead. I grew mexicans and columbians at home for some experiments.
A few years ago I wanted to test a high dose but it wasn‘t mindblowing like meditation anymore 😂
good move . sobriety is king . i'm weak minded , i just use ganja though mainly

goingrey

I'm drinking some pretty crappy white tea. First time I bought it it was great, went back for more... nowhere near as good. Teashopkeep did a bait and switch on me. Well, I'll just go to a different shop next time.

strain_hunter

good move . sobriety is king . i'm weak minded , i just use ganja though mainly
Yeah, I have pain in knees and back and can‘t meditate regular often anymore after maybe 12 - 13 years. Its no fun anymore and I start drinking to much, becoming fat and so on. Hope ganja helps me to turn around a bit and get fit again.

strain_hunter

My meditation teacher imported and distributed cannabis on a large scale. In the end, he parachuted the consignment and sewed gold into his clothes when he flew to Afghanistan to pay for the goods.
You'd like him. He was also a passionate pub brawler and liked to take LSD. Then, on his honeymoon, he met the greatest lama in Tibet and had an experience of him that blew his world view apart. He gave the Lama all his LSD and wanted to know more about him. The llama consumed it all and asked if that was all there was to it.

shiva82

Yeah, I have pain in knees and back and can‘t meditate regular often anymore after maybe 12 - 13 years. Its no fun anymore and I start drinking to much, becoming fat and so on. Hope ganja helps me to turn around a bit and get fit again.
you could start fasting daily to create some growth hormone , eat final meals earlier , and prolong your first meal the next day . eat as many calories as normal but in less meals . meat fats and eggs favoured too

strain_hunter

you could start fasting daily to create some growth hormone , eat final meals earlier , and prolong your first meal the next day . eat as many calories as normal but in less meals . meat fats and eggs favoured too
That works quite well when I have myself under control, but I've been quite unbalanced for a long time and drink too much alcohol and also have to fight the old tendencies to use chemical drugs again. As a result, I am also eating too much again. I hope to get all this under control again with cannabis.
I've had myself under control for a decade through meditation, but recently I've overestimated myself and chosen opponents that are too big. Now I have to slowly build myself up again.

shiva82

That works quite well when I have myself under control, but I've been quite unbalanced for a long time and drink too much alcohol and also have to fight the old tendencies to use chemical drugs again. As a result, I am also eating too much again. I hope to get all this under control again with cannabis.
I've had myself under control for a decade through meditation, but recently I've overestimated myself and chosen opponents that are too big. Now I have to slowly build myself up again.
i have not had a drink in 12 years. you have to dislike something to quit it . i was told i could not use weed without going back to drinking....

if you learn to near hate alcohol, it becomes easy

Latest posts

Latest posts