What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

I had some great new caledonias going but we had to move and my wife refused to let me transport them so they had to go. We had a big fight about it. threats were made.
Oooh I hadn't heard the bad news, that really sucks. What can you do, you can argue as much as you want but in the end it's them who have the pussy 🤷‍♂️

I had to quit growing indoors after many years uninterrupted also threats were made... Now the grow room is her trash room. Bags ofdumb bullshit and shoes everywhere. Oh well

RobFromTX

Oooh I hadn't heard the bad news, that really sucks. What can you do, you can argue as much as you want but in the end it's them who have the pussy 🤷‍♂️

I had to quit growing indoors after many years uninterrupted also threats were made... Now the grow room is her trash room. Bags ofdumb bullshit and shoes everywhere. Oh well

I was lucky to marry a tomboy. She has more fishing gear than shoes :LOL:

revegeta666

I was lucky to marry a tomboy. She has more fishing gear than shoes :LOL:
Cool! Does she like boxing?

As for moving plants, it's really not a big deal, I've done it many times. You just need someone else with a car to help you.

You set up a route in Google maps, share it with your friend, your friend leaves and follows the exact path from Google maps, then 5 minutes after you leave with the plants in your car, follow the exact same route, the whole time on speaker phone in case he sees something to warn you, and voilà.

RobFromTX

I was gonna grow some of that too but since the first round of Honduras was a sausage fest that plan got postponed, will just grow more Honduras.

Its definitely unstable. Most of mine hermied the last weeks of flower but i could say that about most landraces. It happens but the high makes up for picking a few seeds out your stash

RobFromTX

As for moving plants, it's really not a big deal, I've done it many times. You just need someone else with a car to help you.

You set up a route in Google maps, share it with your friend, your friend leaves and follows the exact path from Google maps, then 5 minutes after you leave with the plants in your car, follow the exact same route, the whole time on speaker phone in case he sees something to warn you, and voilà.

No shes not into boxing but she should be. Ive taken some hits. As big as they got I would have had to transport them in the uhaul and she worried about getting pulled over. She panics over every possible outcome but she means well.

My only complaint is being married to a mexican woman that hates mexican food. Thats the kind of thing that could only happen to me :)

goingrey

Its definitely unstable. Most of mine hermied the last weeks of flower but i could say that about most landraces. It happens but the high makes up for picking a few seeds out your stash
These are proper males. Or I sure hope so at least as I'm harvesting the pollen in my bathroom.

h.jpg

revegeta666

No shes not into boxing but she should be. Ive taken some hits. As big as they got I would have had to transport them in the uhaul and she worried about getting pulled over. She panics over every possible outcome but she means well.

My only complaint is being married to a mexican woman that hates mexican food. Thats the kind of thing that could only happen to me :)
Yeah south American women will clock you if they feel like it 🤣 fiery genes

DaEarl73

dubi is one of the better dudes around . no ego mania or god complexion that i can sense either
Talked with the guys from ace! Felt very welcome and gave them props, that i Never read no Bad comments nowhere!
About 6 weeks flower :confused:

Like i said too paranoid. With fentanyl killing people in droves the cops have bigger fish to fry than weed
Shit, you could have freeze them and make ice

DaEarl73

Old smuggler you!

goingrey

Seems like AI is a crackhead..

Trying to figure out if coco would be good for tea plants to up pot..

Growing tea plants in coco is not a common practice, as tea plants typically thrive in well-drained and acidic soil. However, based on the provided search results, it seems that coca leaves can be consumed as tea or mate de coca, which is rich in nutritional properties.

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts