What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking on some partially seeded 'muddyhay' . quite exotic in every way

Attachments

• IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

chem x lemon . serious seed tester . second day into 14 hour daylight . hitting the support screen now. i turned the led off and shoved the smaller pheno in the loft with the other testers . i will set up the led at some point with its own system . the cdm cell seems to be working ok

i best get to the farm ina minute. tired now... from smoking too much ganja and needing refuelling

Attachments

• IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 11

Cloneman

Veteran
Saw these a few times at Dingwalls Camden, didn’t particularly go to can see them. They were just on on a Friday or Saturday when we went. RIP toots mate
God we loved Dingwalls went there for about 10 years all the time. We knew the security, never payed to get in. Camden was an absolute shit hole but it was great there, like cowboy country excellent.
I could write a book about that place and what we got up to. We got away with absolute murder celebrities, musicians used to go there because it was out of the way nobody got fucking looked at. it was just hedonism free for women when it first opened (74). Heaven!

shiva82

Saw these a few times at Dingwalls Camden, didn’t particularly go to can see them. They were just on on a Friday or Saturday when we went. RIP toots mate
God we loved Dingwalls went there for about 10 years all the time. We knew the security, never payed to get in. Camden was an absolute shit hole but it was great there, like cowboy country excellent.
I could write a book about that place and what we got up to. We got away with absolute murder celebrities, musicians used to go there because it was out of the way nobody got fucking looked at. it was just hedonism free for women when it first opened (74). Heaven!

i was part time carer for a short period for their childhood friend and dj , mango .they were all from clarendon .

great music . old school