What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Are you growing your veg and fruits on your farm to sell or just for yourself and mate @shiva82

With the space you have you could start up a mini nursery
for now , we are just building up stock , and terraforming the best we can . my mate is clueless too, and i have a bit of a clue , so we are building, sowing , reaping as we go . eventually , after 5 years i will be selling house plants, garden plants , seeds, food and all kinds of options .... not for a few years , as it takes time. i started last year with nothing .

it will be a market farm, nursery , etc eventually

i'm going tonight to water and check on all the seedlings and such . my mate has been captain of the ship for 4 days .

zaprjaques

i'm not completely sure how it happened but i'm gradually regaining some of the initial passion that i had for my work.
the struggle for money and survival had almost eradicated it.

goingrey

g.jpg

Popping this to celebrate 4/20.

Will be a windowsill plant.

GreenestBasterd

The last time I did an auto it was that lowrider shit and it grew an 1/8 at best haha.

Things seem to have changed a fair bit since then with what mephisto, and then night owl did, some of that looks impressive!
I’m sure there’s other too.

I think real gorilla seeds outdoor bits have some day neutral/auto flower bred into them to finish in the colder climates.
Definitely has merit and purpose.

GreenestBasterd

Rainbow beefsteak.

Probably half the size of last years, but better than nothing considering I hardly gave them a drop of water.

They’re going to a good cause, in a burger with coz, grated carrot, pickle, red onion, bacon, cheese and a properly cooked patty.
All lathered in a homemade burger sauce!
IMG_8564.jpeg
IMG_8565.jpeg

Fuck McDonald’s, and that dirty sour meat stench you get as you drive past.

Latest posts

Latest posts