What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

i have been popping peach oz x leb f2 seeds this last year that i made hoping to keep collecting any decent males. every see that possped had been female so far , and the flood last season at the swamp put an end to testing any females.This time it looks like i may have two males out of two seeds this round which is cool. i will keep collecting any males and flowering the females as i go. once the muddyhay [peach oz x oldtimerhaze] revegetates , i will hit a clone of the muddy hay with all the males .Hopefully that should give me a few possibilities of finding some decent blends and matches
Cup winning material! And this years best Shizl is muddy hay followed by bottomshelf and shivas muddyhay bang
Smoking some Bacio ….. nice man

enjoyed the larry bird too

Have a nice one!

GreenestBasterd

Saw them live! Great show, great band, before all Musicans changed. You know the true loves? Same guitarist and drummer ..

Oh lucky man!!
I just stumbled across this years ago and constantly come back to it year after year!

I’m gonna check out the the true loves for sure, especially if he’s on the drums, he’s like a human metronome! Cheeses for the suggestion too!

DaEarl73

Oh lucky man!!
I just stumbled across this years ago and constantly come back to it year after year!

I’m gonna check out the the true loves for sure, especially if he’s on the drums, he’s like a human metronome! Cheeses for the suggestion too!
Drummer keeping it up with the other 2 Crazy guys! What a mashine, needs to be focused all the time! When he left , everything changed

exoticrobotic

I've done more compulsively buying of shit.

Spent 100 on foxgloves and other plants. Trying to recreate something like this...

IMG_2895.jpg

Currently looking like a run down weston super mare council playground but plants are on the way :LOL:

shiva82

I've done more compulsively buying of shit.

Spent 100 on foxgloves and other plants. Trying to recreate something like this...

View attachment 18989827

Currently looking like a run down weston super mare council playground but plants are on the way :LOL:
you can buy country meadow packs. foxgloves , lupins are great i have a few on the go again

it is a battle against weeds

which weeds do you have on site curently? try get the master roots up that are deep for court grass weed . they are bastards

exoticrobotic

which weeds do you have on site curently? try get the master roots up that are deep for court grass weed . they are bastards

It's not the weeds so much. Pretty sure there is an old road under the garden as i'm digging up large cobbles, old bricks and stuff.