What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

1713465431744.jpeg

goingrey

Seems I took the Nepal Mist males out too early. Didn't get much pollen.

Tried to do some dusting with what I got anyway. Hope I get some seeds. As long as I get more than 10 it's an increase over what I started with hehe. Also dusted an Erdpurt top or attempted to anyway.

Got the fan off for dusting. The smell is incredible, a mix of fruity and spicy.

shiva82

Seems I took the Nepal Mist males out too early. Didn't get much pollen.

Tried to do some dusting with what I got anyway. Hope I get some seeds. As long as I get more than 10 it's an increase over what I started with hehe. Also dusted an Erdpurt top or attempted to anyway.

Got the fan off for dusting. The smell is incredible, a mix of fruity and spicy.
my timing was too late on the muddy hay , but i'm averaging ten seeds a cola . and to be honest i'm happy with that as it allows me to have more smoking material of her. even barely dried and uncured in a vape she tastes nice. touch of the grape still but very musky and not like the other old timer hybrid phenotypes i have tested so far . i like the musky thick vape or smoke on her so far on test experiments

GreenestBasterd

Nice day today, got a few things done. Split some wood this afternoon from some rounds I cut last year, backs
hurting.

Good stuff!
Real men cut their own firewood! Hahaha At least that’s what I half joke with the neighbour when he spends $2000+ a year on a firewood!

My driveway is completely full of wood year round, the knob only asks for it when it’s seasoned and in the middle of winter.

Won’t share his home brew though will he… so I just let him stare at “log mountain” year after year until works out the offer of a trade works best for both haha.

GreenestBasterd

my timing was too late on the muddy hay , but i'm averaging ten seeds a cola . and to be honest i'm happy with that as it allows me to have more smoking material of her. even barely dried and uncured in a vape she tastes nice. touch of the grape still but very musky and not like the other old timer hybrid phenotypes i have tested so far . i like the musky thick vape or smoke on her so far on test experiments
10 seeds a cola/bud is fine and more than enough to do a seed increase in the future. I do a similar thing myself unless it’s a dedicated seed run.

shiva82

cdm grow , chem x lemon ready to flower . i need to remove a couple of choice fan leaves and minor bending if need be just to shape the crown into the light footprint . i topped and removed 8 leaves since germinating . i think she is four weeks old now . she started slow

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts