What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

have a good day everyone . nice pleasant day outside again. two days in a row . wow

Attachments

• IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

i have been popping peach oz x leb f2 seeds this last year that i made hoping to keep collecting any decent males. every see that possped had been female so far , and the flood last season at the swamp put an end to testing any females.This time it looks like i may have two males out of two seeds this round which is cool. i will keep collecting any males and flowering the females as i go. once the muddyhay [peach oz x oldtimerhaze] revegetates , i will hit a clone of the muddy hay with all the males .Hopefully that should give me a few possibilities of finding some decent blends and matches

Latest posts

Latest posts