What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

Screenshot_20240417-210505~2.png

my meech clone says good night. zzzz

shiva82

Spring and autumn are my favourite seasons.
Love the blossoms in spring and autumn is harvest time!
i text my friend at the farm ' once a week weed , once every two days water plants that need it , and everyday check all plants . '

he text me back with a laughing emoji thing that comes up as a square on my phone screen

i had to text him back ' no , i'm not joking. to be a gardener this is what we do . don't just water an hour before i arrive twice a week and act like you on top of it ' and a lol

GreenestBasterd

Not a bad move mate, I was a right little prick with my music when I was younger haha.

I swear I used to think everyone wanted to hear or should hear it hahaha. Poor neighbours…

I lived along side a train station. Anyone on that platform was treated to daily jungle, dnb and garage sets!!!
i'm a considerate neighbour . my speakers are not turned on loud until 6am mon-friday and 5 am on a sunday

shiva82

today , i'm much more considerate . thankfully lol. that is growing up, learning , understanding others and such .

i was the same. jungle , reggae , hiphop , and all kinds at high volume , windows open , joints burning

not he worst crime in the world

GreenestBasterd

When I was proper young living with my mum, she’d hear the tunes from outside, open the door and just flip the power off.
Ruthless!!
A bit like this guy haha